1996 Mazda Miata

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 Mazda Miata

Almost there... just some bondo and it will be good =)
    Progress: [|||||||||||||--]:

forum.bustedtuners.com

Looks good. Is the PC located behind the screen?

Comment

no, i am running from my laptop at the moment so i can get all the software installed on my actual carputer. im not exactly sure where to mount it yet so we'll see =) i might just stuff it behind the screen but i wont have access to my dvd drive unless i turn it sideways and make a hole in dash for it from passenger's side

forum.bustedtuners.com

Comment

I've been wondering the same thing (about the DVD drive) on an install I want to do. I suppose I could remote mount the drive in the glovebox or center console somehow..

Comment

im actually thinking about installing computer under roll bar (when i get one)
          not sure... i just checked variant with comp in dash - not gonna work - not enough space =(

forum.bustedtuners.com

Comment

I'm thinking about installing mine behind the front seat on the shelf (I have a '99 - I believe the ECU might be in that spot for your '96). I then would position the CD/DVD player against the back bulkhead but close to the center console. Won't be the easiest thing to reach while driving. But, I don't plan to use it like a DVD player in the car (most stuff will be on MP3s). But, use it rarely (and at stop lights, if driving).

Comment

Nice install in a nice car *looks outside for a red miata*
              PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
              GammaControl v2.4
              SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

thanks! i just got autopower roll bar so i will be permanently installing carputer this weekend along with roll bar, clutch, flywheel, braided brake+clutch lines, engine mounts, and tomei 2-way diff! a LOT of work =)

forum.bustedtuners.com

Comment

Working...
                X