GTI ( 20th ae ) car pc part two

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTI ( 20th ae ) car pc part two

late last night i was able to finished this project. movable screen and all.

the movie to go with it. right click save as...

[media]www.theblackwabbit.com/movie/100_1000.MOV[/media]

i didn't change much from my last project, all i did was change the screen from black plastic, to brished aluminum, and ad the adjustable screen.
    VW .:R32

VW GTI 20th AE BMP

Hey thats cool, did you use a actuator for the movement?
    1990 Jeep Cherokee
    2000 VW Golf TDI 4dr
    2005 VW GTI MKIV - SOLD

Comment

actually i used a cd rom tray mounted up side down and some legos. on my old work log i have more pictures

VW GTI 20th AE BMP

Comment

Thats so nice!! im really inspired by this like loads, seems too run really quick on your pc??
        when i tested a few on my home rig is seemed pretty slow, i dunno but fab

also i like too see a bit of metallica on there nice taste in music my friend and your sound system sounds amazing! perfect combo of bass and stuff, nice warm sound

congrats

Comment

yah i think i have every song by metalica on there, its set on random of over 4000 songs, most being rock. i also ahve all ac/dc, megadeath, GOB, sum 41, the offspring, white stripes, tenacius D!, and many more! yah i love the sound, i like it alot better with the x-fi, then the external usb one i had. im glad i stuck with the monsoon amp, sounds great to me, just slight fuzz befor it goes into windows.

new update i got my navigation software today, working on the install, setting it up, and waiting for the GPS reciever to get here, got the on on the mp3car.com, but for 53$ off ebay

VW GTI 20th AE BMP

Comment

Working...
          X