1 GB RAM
    Wifi
    BT
    3G Wireless modem
    Modified Lilliput 7"

Fully paid up for Centrafuse XLE

and not finished by a mile yet......

Comment

I've been eyeing that mini-itx board on newegg for a few days now. How do you like it? Does that geode processor hold its own?

Nice install so far, btw.

Comment

Nice install. I will be starting mine in an LS400 very shortly. What did you do about the headunit... kept the stock one? Replaced it? Where is it located?

Comment

Ken,

I have that MB 8 months now and it has not missed a beat (yet). Its performance is more than enough for my needs. I would recommend it as its a lot of processing power for the price (with reliability). The nice thing about it you can add daughter boards too.

Yoiou,

I pulled out and removed the entire factory radio, 6 disc CD changer and the small 5 channel amplifier (I could not reuse because of the built in DSP in the amp). The PC is where the CD changer used to be.

As the car already has 5 excellent speakers including a 10" sub as standard, I purchased 2 amplifiers to power them. The sound is even better than the 'stock' radio

Comment

Exelent wireless keyboard with touchpad!!!, where i can find it?

Comment

Its made by keysonic

http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?...ationKey=50445

Also available on ebay at times, just search for the term 'touchpad' under computer 'input devices' and you shall find!

eg:

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Mini-Wireless-Key...QQcmdZViewItem

It is SOOOOO handy. There is also an auto sleep mode and to wake it up you just press one of the buttons for 2 seconds!

Comment

Working...
              X