Aristo!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aristo!

apparently Im not actually meant to show off my ride in the section sub titled "show off your ride"

so, I've removed the pics.

et the PC? Or any internals whatsoever?
    Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
    1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
    30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
    15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
    Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster View Post
      has an 8inch touchscreen jammed in the dash.. laptop sitting on the floor in the back, and 8inch woofers in the front doors...

six 12inch subs are heading for the trunk, laptop needs to be relocated there, and I've been meaning to fibreglass the LCD screen, and a slot load DVD burner into the dash

might find some pics later.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jay_1.8t View Post
          http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/qf/c/PopularScience/2-1965/med_xray_specs.jpg
          hey, I started a thread in this section based on the sub title "Show off your ride." which is exactly what Im doing.

Comment

but the category is "Show off your project" in a Carputer website. You don't see me showing off my turbocharger and engine setup on here, that's for other websites.
            My RSX Carputer finished!

Comment

I didnt realize other countries used the P plate system. Take some pics of the carputer before you get to many people ****ed. lol
              Continued Worklog... Upgrades in progress:
              *15.4" WXGA LED backlight touchscreen upgrade
              *Custom fiberglass dash bezel

Comment

we need pics of the carputer

Is that an intercooler i see there?

What is the P plate system?

Comment

Originally posted by Fallout View Post
                  but the category is "Show off your project" in a Carputer website. You don't see me showing off my turbocharger and engine setup on here, that's for other websites.
                  fine, I'll just delete the thread then

has this forum always been filled with idiots?

Comment

Originally posted by TWOJZ View Post
                    fine, I'll just delete the thread then

has this forum always been filled with idiots?
                    no, just you

Comment

Continued Worklog... Upgrades in progress:
                      *15.4" WXGA LED backlight touchscreen upgrade
                      *Custom fiberglass dash bezel

Comment

Originally posted by TWOJZ View Post
                        has an 8inch touchscreen jammed in the dash.. laptop sitting on the floor in the back, and 8inch woofers in the front doors...

six 12inch subs are heading for the trunk, laptop needs to be relocated there, and I've been meaning to fibreglass the LCD screen, and a slot load DVD burner into the dash

might find some pics later.
                        If you have this above, this is what we are interested in. Car pics are nice and a good supplement. But if the exterior is stock looking or nothing too intersting we can google to find out what your car looks like. We are interested in the custom stuff which includes the above. Usually a good thread is Car Teaser Shots (Which you had) --> Installation of Amps/PC/Speakers --> Final Product of Installs --> Extra Fluff (turbo and other non-PC related things).

So instead of crying like a baby and taking the pictures down, put more pictures of your setup.
                        Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                        1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                        30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                        15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                        Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

If you have this above, this is what we are interested in. Car pics are nice and a good supplement. But if the exterior is stock looking or nothing too intersting we can google to find out what your car looks like. We are interested in the custom stuff which includes the above. Usually a good thread is Car Teaser Shots (Which you had) --> Installation of Amps/PC/Speakers --> Final Product of Installs --> Extra Fluff (turbo and other non-PC related things).

So instead of crying like a baby and taking the pictures down, put more pictures of your setup.

goodbye

Comment

meh, good riddance

granted some people arent all that nice, but if you can't take this little bit of goofing around, then you shouldn't use the internet

Comment

Working...
                            X