wrx carpc installed. pics!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrx carpc installed. pics!

"salvi" put it together and installed it last week.

specs are:
    VoomPC case, VIA 1.5GHz motherboard w/ processor, M1-ATX Power supply, 1GB of RAM, 120GB HD, 2.5" Notebook HD to 3.5" IDE Converter, Lilliput Eby-701 7" Touch Screen, GPS Receiver

Im very happy with the purchase, great price, attention to detail and did I mention great price?
    PM him for details.
    and here are some pics.

dont mind my running shoes in my trunk

new video uploaded!

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-8lfWmp-hes[/media]

Looks good man. I liked the video as it gave a great insight into the features I want to put in mine (eventually).

Comment

Hey,

Nice setup. Question - how are you getting sound to the speakers? With the Double-DIN in dash do you have a radio somewhere else or external amplifier?

Thanks!

Comment

Sound to the speakers is provided via a 4 channel amp. There is no head unit on the vehicle, everything is controlled via the CarPC.

Comment

very Nice, i really like the GPS too, how much did it end up costing? Thanks for the vid, very helpful.

Comment

His system setup/configured/ and installed was just a little over 1k.

Comment

Hey nice looking set up! Thanks for posting the video too. I'm thinking of putting a pc in my wrx, nice to see one in action

Comment

Working...
              X