prelude 96

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prelude 96

finaly done my screen.. here are some pics..

will do the wiring and mounting the case in the summer to frigin cold now in canada..

daytime picture ?
    **My Worklog**

Comment

i love how u have the princess mononoke dvd in. awsome screen man!

Comment

Very sweet install!!

Comment

It looks nice, but minus 1 point for this:

Car Pc progress meter:
          [-5%-------------------] Carpc build #2. So far, 20$ deep! I love recycling!

"The car is the closest we will ever come to creating something that is truly alive" -Sir William Lyons
          My worklog

Comment

Looks really, really good! can you post more pix?

Comment

Are there issues while using gps... i mean ...the fact that it is so low down there?
              "You know what I mean? But at the end of the day, it is what it is." - The most articulate thing someone could say.

Comment

hey i've got a 92 preldue that i'm doing to start working on... do you have any pics of your install or daytime pics or anything ?

Comment

hi, that is a really nice setup

Comment

Originally posted by titanicmusic14 View Post
                    Are there issues while using gps... i mean ...the fact that it is so low down there?

No issues at all. It kinda looks low but when you sit it kinda levels it out cause of the profile of the car.

Comment

Originally posted by starbai View Post
                      hey i've got a 92 preldue that i'm doing to start working on... do you have any pics of your install or daytime pics or anything ?
                      I did'nt take any pictures but you can check Shad0wca7's Dual screen 4th Gen Prelude fabrication. He's got pictures of his worklog.

gl

Comment

Originally posted by redls1bird View Post
                        It looks nice, but minus 1 point for this:

lolz. We had a party that day and my nephews want to watch it in my car. It was a good movie tho

Comment

as a side note, have you since added -nowarning -nolimit to get rid of the popup on bootup into centrafuse?

Comment

Working...
                          X