• Show
Clear All

• 2008 Scion xB

Here's the finished project....

All Comments Welcome!!!
    My Car!

Beautiful work

Comment

The green doesn't do it for me, but thats just personal choice - amazing fab work!
      Very nice, very clean.

Comment

My Car!

Comment

double post, sorry. please delete.
          My Car!

Comment

Looks great! Different...I like that!

Nice work.
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -AE

Comment

VERY NICE normally I', not a fan of green but it looks really great in your setup. Man you turned the XB into one hell of a PIMPMOBILE, what are those subs 12"s or 15"s either way they must pound.

Unfortunately I didn't like your choice of a front-end or women. First Stretdeck its been seen around town holding hands with other same sex front-ends. Now for the women, what were they in CHURCH they had way too much clothing on. Lastly only one women pictured looked like she had a D cup and I'm pretty sure they were made by Dupont.
              My Install

Comment

the subs are 10" LOL..... I would love to use a diferent front end but I paid for it.... I wanna try road runner.
                My Car!

Comment

New Frontend and Loving it!!!

My Car!

Comment

looks amazing....

how much time did it take to fab-up/mold that 8" into the dash?
                    We're buying a 2008/9 xB next week, and I want to put a PC in it. I was thinking this would be the way I'd roll (cept not with the giant speakers, half nekkid girlies and such -- I'm an old fart)
                    Just wondering what challenges lie ahead of me. I'm extremely handy, so I'm not afraid of being able to do it -- more like wondering if I'm committing to 2 weekends or 2 years.

Comment

the dash was fiberglass and Bondo. but we had to wrap it cause it was starting to crack.
                      My Car!

Comment

Wow I love the green...looks fantastic!
                        Owner of three automotive franchises, specializing in electronics.

Comment

Working...
                        X