- Jetway VIA C7 2.0GHz Mini-ITX Motherboard
- M2-ATX automotive power supply
- VoomPC-2 Enclosure
- 1GB DDR2
- 320GB SATA 2.5" Hard Drive
- CD-RW/DVD Slim Combo (Glove Box)
- Lilliput 8" Widescreen (16:9)
- ElmScan 5 USB OBD-II Scan Tool
- BU-353 Weather-proof GPS Receiver
I bought a metra double din bezel and machined it to hold the 8in monitor.
I soldered some extension wires from the monitor IR and relocated it for the remote. (still figuring out how to mount the usb extension in plug).... yes I saw the one for sell.
*I have to keep a ps2 keyboard plugged in because Vista hibernates like an intoxicated beaver. (I mounted the amp on the roof to keep it out of the way)
Amp fuse mounted on the oppisite side. Cobalts battery is really close.
Bad picture.. but you can kind of see the gps in the back left window.
I cannot get the OBDII to work to save my life. gettin kinda ****y.