Toyota Wish CarPC Install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Wish CarPC Install

Since I chanced upon MP3car & started my 1st CarPC 3yrs back, it's been always upgrading & lots of never ending stuffs. Thanks for all the advice/information that I learnt from here.

This is my 2nd PC install & I decided to go for a more OEM look for my dash. The screen came from a ripped Lilliput 629. Part of the original dash was hacked & fibre-glassed to house the screen. The 629 original button panel was also fibre glassed to the dash.

Picture of the 629 screen & dash painted in Walnut finish :

Lilliput 629 dissected :

Lilli 629 implanted to Dash :

Dash with Original Lilli 629 Push Buttons :

Screen in Dash :

Intel D945GCLF2, Lilliput 629GL-70NP, GTop MTK GPS, Road Runner, DFX4, Winamp 5.13+Console+VST->HotAudio DAC->NXS 400.4 + NXS400.2 DSP Amplifiers + DSP Software Processing->Dynaudio 340 3 Way Active

As I've a hollow space betwwen my 2 front seats, I decided to fabricate a box to house all my PC stuffs.

Picture of the center console :

2 speakers grill used for air ventilations :

PC mounted to base plate :

PC in center console :

Intel D945GCLF2, Lilliput 629GL-70NP, GTop MTK GPS, Road Runner, DFX4, Winamp 5.13+Console+VST->HotAudio DAC->NXS 400.4 + NXS400.2 DSP Amplifiers + DSP Software Processing->Dynaudio 340 3 Way Active

Comment

Totally awesome. Very good finish.

Where did you get the center-part in the center-console from? The one that is removable and holds the 2 cup-holders!

Comment

Oh wow,
        you're a Singaporean! Is the parts that you are using available locally or do you purchased them from ebay?
        Proton Wira Aeroback
        Asrock G31M-VS2
        1GB DDR2 RAM
        Intel Dual Core E5500
        160GB SATA HDD
        7 inch Touch Screen
        M2 ATX
        7 port usb
        Btw
        Gps(Btw)
        WiFi and more to come.....

Comment

It's moulded from a Toyota Estima & customised to my center console.

Originally posted by Aze View Post
          Totally awesome. Very good finish.

Where did you get the center-part in the center-console from? The one that is removable and holds the 2 cup-holders!

Comment

Originally posted by supasigma View Post
            Oh wow,
            you're a Singaporean! Is the parts that you are using available locally or do you purchased them from ebay?
            Most of the parts I got it direct from the factory & locally. Only got the power supply from Hong Kong. It's an M2 clone.

Comment

Working...
            X