ODB-ordered
    Rear Camera-Logitech Webcam-USB
    Centrafuse 3.0
    JL-300/4
    JL-250/1
    JL-10W3x2
    JL 5 1/4 Dash
    JL-6 1/2 Door

Still have to create a bezel for my screen but waiting until touch panel kit arrives. Never done fiberglass before so that should be fun...AC Controls are in the glove box temporarily. If my Fiber skills are decent ill make a section under the screen down to the cup holders to mount them plus a little cubby for my cell and stuff. Did not take a picture of laptop in car since im waiting on a vga extension cable but planning on mounting it somewhere in the back near the speaker enclosure. Wires coming from sub amp to subs were temporary as well as the jumper from 12v+ to remote...just used to check system before finishing up and hiding everything...This is my first CarPC install and I enjoyed every minute of it...Im sure it will never be done though. Hope everyone enjoys looking at my pics even though they are from a cell phone. Any suggestions or questions feel free to ask...

[IMG][/IMG]

O.o

OMG! :P
    BMW E36 Project [ ========= ]
    Hardware:
    Lilliput 7" Touchscreen - Epia M-10000 - HQCT 1.0 FM Radio - 2.5" 80Gb - USB GPS
    Software:
    FrodoPlayer 1.10 & MapMonkey with FriBruMet Skins by Frigor.

Comment

Thats a big effin screen!! Care to give us some details. Like where do you plan on putting your hvac controls? Do you plan on doing anything special on the software side?...I feel like with a touch screen that big you open up a lot of options.
      2011 Tacoma Nexus 7 App Radio Install

1993 Lincoln town car Carputer Project

Comment

damn, and I thought my screen was big

Good luck with the build!
        03 Hyundai Elantra GT {Worklog}
        HP TC4400; 250GB SATA, WiFi, BT, 12.1" touch
        RideRunner; w/ mobilephone.net, OBDMPG, mediaart, RRMedia, DFXVoice and more...
        cmdRR tall skin creator

86 Pontiac Fiero SE 2m6
        possible carpc install

Comment

New pics posted up top

Comment

How close are you to Michigan? If you decide you aren't up to making the bezel, I'll trade you a Lilliput 10.4 already molded into a dash for your car for the 15. Just a thought....

Comment

do you have a picture of that? may be something im interested in

Comment

I've been googling around for ages now, and I can't seem to find an answer so I figured I'd post in your thread since it's on a familiar forum... can you possibly post pics of where you passed the power cable for the amps through the firewall into the cab? I'm going to be putting a sub into my brother in law's S-10 Blazer (no car-pc, sadly) and I can't find a good spot to send the power cable through the firewall.

Comment

any progress? also did your vehicle have an automatic 4x4 switch up by the vents? If so, where did you relocate it to. I have a GMC Jimmy which is practically the same exact car and I'm trying to decide where to move everything.
                  GMC Worklog

Comment

What did you use to get from RCA's from the pc to the amp?

Comment

1/8" stereo headphone jack to rca cable...my sub amp has a full range pass thru so you can daisy chain amplifiers. i went from sub amp to component amp

Comment

damn thats a big screen im jealous

Comment

Haha that's awesome dude! I ditched the 15" touchscreen i had mounted to my transmission hump area for a 10.4" Right now it's in a center console I made, but i was thinking about some kind of crazy dash install like that, but damn it's a lot of work! Good up to ya bro

Comment

That screen is HUGE!

Any updates on the fiberglass work?

Comment

I have the same vehicle as you. I'm pulling my carPC install out of my 1998 Cadillac and putting it in the Blazer. Did you run all the speaker wires back to the amp or did you do a custom audio setup? What size amp did you use for the speakers? Any custom audio setup or keep the factory layout?
                              Help is appreciated since every vehicle is different. By chance was yours the 4x4 LS model?
                              IPTV Shows

Comment

Working...
                              X