04 Stratus Computer Location

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 04 Stratus Computer Location

Hi, I just bought a 2004 Dodge Stratus, and I have everything i need to have a set-up in my car but i dont know where i can put the screen. I dont want to have it in the dash but more of a easily located screen where when/if i sell i can take it out no harm done. here is a picture. i was thinking about above the two air conditioning units in the cubby brewing up a piece where the screen will sit and wont be in the way while driving and having the wires run back through the cubby making it look kind of but not 100% Original. What do you think? any ideas or comments? I have a lilliput 7" screen just for a reference

Originally posted by xXxKidderxXx View Post
    here is a picture.
    No picture

Comment

sorry, picture didn't work, i am assuming from this statment, you have the coupe?
      i was thinking about above the two air conditioning units in the cubby brewing up a piece where the screen will sit and wont be in the way while driving
      if it is the coupe, your in luck, the coupe was built on the same platform as my 01 eclipse, and i think your idea should work fine.

if i am wrong, you'll need to post another pic.
      My OLD 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT:
      "The Project That Never Ended, until it did"

next project? subaru brz
      carpc undecided

Comment

And this needs to be in a different forum.
        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

Hi, I just bought a 2004 Dodge Stratus, and I have everything i need to have a set-up in my car but i dont know where i can put the screen. I dont want to have it in the dash but more of a easily located screen where when/if i sell i can take it out no harm done. here is a picture. i was thinking about above the two air conditioning units in the cubby brewing up a piece where the screen will sit and wont be in the way while driving and having the wires run back through the cubby making it look kind of but not 100% Original. What do you think? any ideas or comments? I have a lilliput 7" screen just for a reference
          throw away HU, move HVAC down where it was supposed to be CD changer installed and you have huge area for a screen
          project progress:
          Planning.......[--------X-] 90%
          Parts............[-------X--] 80%
          Fabrication....[------X---] 75%
          Installation...[-------X--] 80%
          Worklog

Comment

Working...
          X