No announcement yet.

350z iPad install:)

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 350z iPad install:)

Hey guys-
    1st post here- figured Id post my progress on my ipad install. I have had about 3 double dins, but decided to go this route because I was still limited on 1)screen size 2)Audio sources 3)Internet
    so the ipad was a no brainer! It is currently at the paint shop, so I will get installed pictures up soon. heres my progress. this is how its setup
    Apple dock connector--->USB(charge) & 3.5mm audio--->inline volume control(rca)--->kenwood 5band EQ----->Mids/highs/sub amp

the start;

hackin the dash

Glued up

tight like a tiger

primered and ready for paint

Test fit- perfect!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

seems like we had almost the same idea im nearly finished with mine but im already thinking about starting over

Lovely install. Your bondo job came out perfect! Where's your EQ located?
      2007 Camry Altise In-dash Car PC

Nicely done! I like the hidden volume knob. I went for all wireless with a bluetooth audio dongle that has volume control on it or via the iPad itself but I like this solution better.
        Originally posted by ghettocruzer
        I was gung ho on building a PC [until] just recently. However, between my new phone having internet and GPS and all...and this kit...Im starting to have trouble justfiying it haha.
        Want to:
        -Find out about the new iBug iPad install?
        -Find out about carPC's in just 5 minutes? View the Car PC 101 video

came out great. I like the added touch with the "Z"
          Project X10 Belazer
          Progress: NEVER ENDING!!!

Very nice!
            2005 Infiniti G35 6MT Coupe Black/Black
            Core Duo CarPC
            CarDomain page

Nicely done!
              My 2007 Ford F350 Work Log located HERE

@Mesojdm: Great job. Very clean bondo, priming and painting. The work almost looks stock, or commercial.

Long time no see, forum - I'll be building something for my scooter...will post back during project.

That ... looks ... GREAT! Wow! I may hit you up for my fab job in my Charger!! Can you provide dimensions for your brace in the first pic? The fit looks like it's snug ...