Audi A4 Quattro big pics soz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi A4 Quattro big pics soz

Looks like theres a spate of Audi's being done at the moment.

Heres mine installed, just waiting on me finishing the climate control module..
    Project Name: MP3 Audi
    Car: 1997 A4 Quattro
    Engine: V6 2.6 12valve

*** http://www.fsplanes.net/carputerdone.wmv *** Video 10mb
    Basic Stereo Information: Standard Audi fit with rear headrest TV's
    Carputer: AMD xp 1800
    Case: Generic Cheap case
    Power: 350watt inverter
    Storage: 100gig
    Sound: SB live

I'm using Sharweb's Audi skin which can be downloaded from
    *** http://www.fsplanes.net/audiskin.zip ***

Sorry about the poor quality of these ones my cam doesnt like night shots.

www.fsplanes.net NEW site

AMD XP 1800+ / 256mb ram ddr / 2 x 60gig hdd / Asus mobo micro ATX / GF-FX5200 / BU 303 GPS reciever / dlink usb radio

Software:
    Window's XP SP1 / USB Radio / Destinator v2 / Mediacar / 3000 mp3's / 30 movies

Nice one Ronny. Will have to get some of my Saab up quick, before you go stealing all the british glory.
    4x4 in a turbo stylee.

Comment

Originally posted by Skraggy_uk
      Nice one Ronny. Will have to get some of my Saab up quick, before you go stealing all the british glory.
      Ive also put a video up,

http://www.fsplanes.net/carputerdone.wmv 10mb

thanks for the help people have given :P

AMD XP 1800+ / 256mb ram ddr / 2 x 60gig hdd / Asus mobo micro ATX / GF-FX5200 / BU 303 GPS reciever / dlink usb radio

Software:

Comment

Sweet! Nice to see the 4 rings represented! I like the Kahn's by the way (they are Kahn's right?)
        Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
        Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

Originally posted by brrman
          Sweet! Nice to see the 4 rings represented! I like the Kahn's by the way (they are Kahn's right?)

Nah the not Kahn's m8, they are MasItaly's, a copy of the Kahn original I think

Software:

Comment

Nice Job! I am building a carputer in my Audi TT based on the c134 Nehmiaha. I have configured myHTPC and it is looking pretty nice, however the media engine interface you have is sweet. That would go perfect with my Audi interior. Is there any chance of you sharing the skin?
            VIA EPIA M1000
            Casetronic C134
            512MB, 40G Hard Drive, 8x DVD-ROM
            Xenarc 700TS ULTRABRIGHT
            Griffin Powermate
            Jeff Bipes AUX-IN for Audi's
            Opus 150W
            WinXP sp2
            myHTPC, VoiceMate Pro
            Street Atlas 2001

Comment

Originally posted by entr0py
              Nice Job! I am building a carputer in my Audi TT based on the c134 Nehmiaha. I have configured myHTPC and it is looking pretty nice, however the media engine interface you have is sweet. That would go perfect with my Audi interior. Is there any chance of you sharing the skin?
              The link is on the top post, have a look

Good luck

Ron

Software:

Comment

Please tell whitch material did you use around the screen?
                It looks so good.
                THX
                Project done in: [####################] - 85%
                - Custom center console
                - Custom trunk
                Se my project here

Comment

is this a vga screen or just composite. Looks very nice. How is text in windows??
                  CarPC: Currently in progress...

Comment

Originally posted by aphesis
                    is this a vga screen or just composite. Looks very nice. How is text in windows??
                    The Text is fine <VGA>, its the older Xenarc style screen, so brightness isnt good during the day, but at night and when its over cast its fine.

I'm going to buy the liliput screen from ebay, and intergrate that as its 400nits.

The stuff around the screen is Carbon Fibre tape, the same stuff they use for making number plate letters here in the UK.

The cost is £25.00 per metre, thats about 40$

I still got loads left, for when I get my new screen

hth

Ron

Software:

Comment

Finished

With Climate Control module fitted :

All installed and working fine.

Software:

Comment

It looks just great.
                        I wish you wrote step by step how to maout your screen in to dash and how to progress to get dash aroud your LCD to look so good.
                        I am going to fast mount my LCD but I never do such thing before and a step by step guide could be great. (with pictures ? )

Sorry for my english. Some times I just canęt find a right word.
                        Project done in: [####################] - 85%
                        - Custom center console
                        - Custom trunk
                        Se my project here

Comment

ever heard of image resizing/compression?

Comment

Originally posted by bgoodman
                            ever heard of image resizing/compression?

I did resize it, from 1280 too 800x600, at first they were huge, but I cant change the topic once I set it.

Software:

Comment

totally finished now

See this post, thanks for the comments

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...093#post127093

Software:

Comment

Working...
                              X