Yukon CarPC project pics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yukon CarPC project pics

Here are some pictures of the CarPC (SUVPC?) in my Yukon. Still working on how and where I am going to hide the PC. Any suggestions?
    Attached Files
    2007 Tahoe
    Opus with iBase 896 and Pentium M 735 Transflective Xenarc Alpine DVA-9861, PXA-H900, Sinfoni 45X2 (2) 90x2, Genesis Dual Mono, JL 1000/1 (2), Focal Be tweeters, ScanSpeak Revelator Mids, Dynaudio MW170, Dayton 12" Ref.

My Install

gotta love a nice clean install! great job!
    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Clean install, but bolt down the shuttle
      -
      My cars
      -

Comment

Originally posted by jol
        Clean install, but bolt down the shuttle
        Its actually attached to the cargo liner. I am think of taking it out of the case and stuffing it in the area next to the rear tire well (inside the vehicle) where the jack and tire iron are.
        2007 Tahoe
        Opus with iBase 896 and Pentium M 735 Transflective Xenarc Alpine DVA-9861, PXA-H900, Sinfoni 45X2 (2) 90x2, Genesis Dual Mono, JL 1000/1 (2), Focal Be tweeters, ScanSpeak Revelator Mids, Dynaudio MW170, Dayton 12" Ref.

My Install

Comment

what ive always wanted to do if i got a full size suv is install the comp up above the windshield in the roof. Using a Shelf-It console which are commercially available
          92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
            what ive always wanted to do if i got a full size suv is install the comp up above the windshield in the roof. Using a Shelf-It console which are commercially available
            I don't have any roof room. Up front is a console with lights, home-link, and sunroof controls. Then there is the sunroof. And after that is ducting for the rear A/C.
            2007 Tahoe

My Install

Comment

thats true, i think this is only for older models.

Do you have any more pics from your install process or fiberglassing (assuming thats how you installed your screen)

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
                thats true, i think this is only for older models.

Do you have any more pics from your install process or fiberglassing (assuming thats how you installed your screen)
                Sorry I didn't take any when I was putting it all in. I should have though. Mounting the screen was actually very easy. Its mounted to the dash trim. It almost fits perfectly there. With out looking at it really close it pretty much looks like it was meant to be there.
                2007 Tahoe

My Install

Comment

Here is a picture of the Exterior.
                  2007 Tahoe

My Install

Comment

Hay Naamanf clean install. How are you powering the shuttle. You are you using a DC to DC power supply and Is it inturnal?
                    Opus case. MB 899 core duo 2.0ghz
                    Dual vga out, 400 gb hard drive, Centrefuse front end
                    zapco 1000.4 for zapco 6.5 componets
                    zapco 1100.1 for 2 13" W6.

Comment

Originally posted by inniss777
                      Hay Naamanf clean install. How are you powering the shuttle. You are you using a DC to DC power supply and Is it inturnal?
                      I am using a 150w Opus internally. It fits perfectly above the harddrive.
                      2007 Tahoe

My Install

Comment

Very nice install...Maybe some more shots of the apps running???
                        Aura MR62 (F and R)
                        My Current MP3s
                        IamDefiler.com

Comment

Nice install!.. beautiful!
                          -NizZ8
                          ! Xbox Blazer !
                          . NizZ8.com .

Comment

How do you like the PXA-H700? Are you using a center channel, or the Bi-Phantom mode?

Comment

Originally posted by SinnerG
                              How do you like the PXA-H700? Are you using a center channel, or the Bi-Phantom mode?
                              The H700 is just about perfect for Carputer use. It has digital inputs (no signal lose) and all kinds of control to adjust crossover and eq settings. And it also gives you a real volume knob. I am not using a center channel. I really don't watch movies in my car so I didn't see the real point in adding one. I have my speakers in the kick panels and it works out that the sound stage is pretty centered in the dash. Also the H700 has time alignment for all the channels. So you can really fine tune it to get the stage and sound you wan't. Any other questions just ask.
                              2007 Tahoe

My Install

Comment

Working...
                              X