MP3 Pump house (MERCEDES)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP3 Pump house (MERCEDES)

Hello friends just wanted to share this with all..

System info:

Shuttle MOBO FV 24
    Western Digital HDD 40GB
    Intel PIII 800mhz CPU
    256 MB sd ram
    Digitalww screen.

cheers

mastero

Look's good.

I'll probably end up using myHTPC, rather than ME, but just in case, where did you get the skin?
    Scott

MCS-PC
    Epia M-10000
    XP Pro; 512MB; 60GB (2.5")
    Panasonic Slot SlimDVD/CD-RW
    7" Lilliput (Touchscreen)
    Casetronic C137 w/ 90W PSU (Temp)
    19V Laptop Adapter (Temp)

Comment

Big up the C-Class Merc's!!!!

I'm about to install in a C200 Sport in the UK when i get the screen!!

Any chance you can make the skin available as i need the centre badge to replace the original Vauxhall one done by Teran in the UK....

Regards
      blicky_1

Comment

Could you please tell me if you like the Pioneer EQ. Also, what model is it, and does it have a Volume control or do you control the volume in ME?
        Aura MR62 (F and R)
        My Current MP3s
        IamDefiler.com

Comment

whats that big white thing?
          Originally posted by menudude
          thank you all for your help minus the useless post by sjlucky...

Comment

The skin is post here in the ME software section.

Its a pioneer 6500 and i am very happy with it and yes i can control volume from the eq also master on the screen then on the eq.

The big white thing is for the DVD upgrade..

Cheers
            Mastero

Comment

Umm, images?
              1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

Yea, I just found the skin, thanks
                Scott

MCS-PC
                Epia M-10000
                XP Pro; 512MB; 60GB (2.5")
                Panasonic Slot SlimDVD/CD-RW
                7" Lilliput (Touchscreen)
                Casetronic C137 w/ 90W PSU (Temp)
                19V Laptop Adapter (Temp)

Comment

Originally posted by SiGmA_X
                  Umm, images?

Garry
                  Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
                  www.aimee.cc

Comment

hey mastero, you should post more info your relay controlled a/c and how you did it. that'd be awesome
                    92 Taurus SHO - Daily driver - Epia M10000 80GB 512mb 7" touchscreen, Opus PSU etc

93 Black SHO - 30mpg cruiser

90 Silver SHO - 419whp fun/project car, CarPC to come (for tuning)

Comment

Originally posted by guitar333
                      hey mastero, you should post more info your relay controlled a/c and how you did it. that'd be awesome
                      Am going to do that in a while. shall be updating the web site.

till then feel free to ask me anything

Mastero

Comment

Can't wait for the info on the A/C relay! How does it work? Does it retain the state it was previously in? Can it still work independantly of the carputer? Does it just control the buttons? Did you program it yourself?

I have a 1990 Mercedes SEC i am trying to install a carputer in, so i am REALLY curious!

Thanks!

Edward

Comment

Edward the a/c is controled by the parallel port relay board.

The software is custom made ME V1 which controlles the Relay board for a/c on & off and fan control 1 , 2 , 3, 4 wheni press 4 the fan goes to speed four and when i press 1 the fan 4 relay cutoff and fan 1 relay goes on ..

it all in the software ... check what your car has vacum or wire on the fan knob.

Cheers
                          Mastero

Comment

Thanks for the reply mastero,

My A/c is automatic (but i can probably get a manual controller for it) so all the controls are electronic either way. Plus the temp selector is potentiometer (spelling?) controlled.

Also, i was wondering, how much of the software did you script yourself? Or is it pretty much what you found was there?

Edward

Comment

Originally posted by cyberdrakon
                              Thanks for the reply mastero,

My A/c is automatic (but i can probably get a manual controller for it) so all the controls are electronic either way. Plus the temp selector is potentiometer (spelling?) controlled.

Also, i was wondering, how much of the software did you script yourself? Or is it pretty much what you found was there?

Edward
                              Edward the temp control can be done with a servo which will be opreted with the relay..

Oh as for the software i had to modify it in major as the ME does not have relay control in built so had to play with it and also code it to work with XP .. plus remove known bugs and add features i wanted (eg when i click FM the fm radio starts and the power ant goes up. and whn i am done then it comes down..

What do you want to do.. depends on that.... and how you want it ...

Sit down in your car in the back seat look at the front panel and think what you want were and how should it look, what features will help you and what wont ...

Cheers
                              Mastero

Comment

Working...
                              X