2002 Dodge Quad Cab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 Dodge Quad Cab

This is my CURRENTLY finished project. I guess I really couldn't call it finished. Just waiting on more $. Thanks to everyone for their great posts that made this project possible.

You can view it here:
    http://home.earthlink.net/~srwolf

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Nice. Love where you place the MB.

Need more pics, man!!!
    Aura MR62 (F and R)
    My Current MP3s
    IamDefiler.com

Comment

Thanks...I am working on more pics soon!

Comment

Nice Project!

I've got a 2002 Quad and may try your install. Did you have any power fluctuations with the power converters?

Comment

The only time I have problems is when I play for over 1 to 1.5 hours without the truck running. When the battery voltage drops too low the inverters will shut down. Other than that they work 98% of the time. I took a 10hr trip (10 hr each way) and they worked flawlessly. I want an Opus DC-DC power supply but cant afford 1 right now. Oh...the first power supply I used died after about 4 weeks of use. I do not know why. Only thing I can figure is that the PS was about 7 years old.

Comment

Why an Ops?

I've heard of these before. Why is this brand preferred?

Comment

Opus has a built in power regulator, shutdown controller and survives cranks. It is everything anybody would want for a PSU w/out having to pull out the soldering iron and building your own. I currently run a PW-120 and ITPS and I am not too happy w/ it, I'm seriously thinking about selling mine off and getting an OPSU.

Oh ya by the way Wolfman nice install!!
              New CarPC on the way again I think. I miss my old one!!!

Comment

Working...
              X