2002 audi A4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 audi A4

check it out and let me know what you guys think... thanks coyote for his great prgram..

Version 1 I really like this but to much of a hassle to chage radio station/volume/,,etc..
    Version 1
    main menu Like this of easy access to the HU

[img]http://public.wit.edu/~buik/images/1.jpg[img]

navigation

i also have the vag-com itergrated also but do not have a pic at this time...I wonder if it will cause a problem if i leave it plugged in all the time?...

Nice!! Very nice!!!
    R~

Comment

How did you get the top menu for Routis to display that big?
      EPIA 800, DWW-7VGA LCD w/Touchscreen, 256mb ram, dvd rom, ati radeon 7000 video card, 80 gb 3.5" hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by bjm2020
        How did you get the top menu for Routis to display that big?
        go to display -> apperance -> advance

play with the settings in there....

Comment

what gps program is that? what all is mounted in the glovebox?

Comment

Originally posted by huntD
            what gps program is that? what all is mounted in the glovebox?
            routis...
            it's the same as i Guidance...
            DVD-rom, m9000, HD,usb wireless adapter...basically everything ....

Comment

Thanks Reda4

And, beautiful screen integration, I love it
              www.media-car.fr.st
              The first Belgian PC fully integrated in a car :)

Comment

That is fantastic. I saw this over in the audiworld forums and asked you about going directly from the computer to the amp (bypassing the stock head unit). You mentioned that you plan on doing that eventually. Do you know how you will pull that off yet? Will the bose amp accept the level right from the computer?

Comment

Awesome install !
                  Really beauty full..... wonder how you made that beatifull screen holder.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizardtm
                    Awesome install !
                    Really beauty full..... wonder how you made that beatifull screen holder.
                    i made it out of cardboard... i way in the mood one day to make it but was to lazy to drive to home depot to get some wood...So i found some cardboard laying around and started. Please don't do what i did because you will regret it. That was why it to me so long to finish the thing.
                    Originally posted by pjmckellar
                    Do you know how you will pull that off yet? Will the bose amp accept the level right from the computer?
                    i think it would be pretty easy. Pretty sure u can just unplug the HU and direct wire the sound from the soundcar. Just need to find the right wires. This is if you wanted to keep the stock amp and speakers...When i said i eventually will do it, i was thinking of getting a new amp/speakers also.

Comment

reda4, could you share a bit more on how to make the screen holder, please?
                      coz I really really love it when I first see it. But the only thing is that it doesn't flip down and close, right? I would very much like to research on how to make one that looks just like yours, but can flip down and close. So those greedy thieves won't break the glass and take it....

I'm a newbie on these molding business. Can you suggest some pointers on how to make those? coz I don't even know what kind of books or keywords to look for on this kind of project.

Comment

Nice install. I will be building my setup pretty soon. I almost think that I've seen your car driving around Boston but I'm not %100 sure. I'd love to see your setup in person sometime, maybe when the weather is a bit nicer.

Question, how exactly do you have your vag-com hooked up? do you just plug it in when you want to use it or is it hooked up all the time?

here's what I drive btw so you may see me if you are around boston
                        99 VW GTI VR6 SC
                        -The GTI-PC-

Comment

Originally posted by Nanozic
                          Nice install. I will be building my setup pretty soon. I almost think that I've seen your car driving around Boston but I'm not %100 sure. I'd love to see your setup in person sometime, maybe when the weather is a bit nicer.

Question, how exactly do you have your vag-com hooked up? do you just plug it in when you want to use it or is it hooked up all the time?

here's what I drive btw so you may see me if you are around boston
                          Yea, i'm from boston...(dorchester)
                          the vag is in the glove compartment hooked up to the computer. I just plug it in when i need it. I was thinking of leaving it in all the time but i see no use in that. We should definate meet up sometimes. Where r u from in boston?

Comment

I'm in roslindale. Someone broke into my car tonight and stole my boost gauge and A/F guage. Not too happy about that. I'm thinking over the best way to redo my setup now so that it will be hidden.

I'd definitly like to check out your system sometime. I sometime go by T3 cause a friend of mine works there. He a VW guy.
                            99 VW GTI VR6 SC
                            -The GTI-PC-

Comment

Originally posted by pjmckellar
                              That is fantastic. I saw this over in the audiworld forums and asked you about going directly from the computer to the amp (bypassing the stock head unit). You mentioned that you plan on doing that eventually. Do you know how you will pull that off yet? Will the bose amp accept the level right from the computer?
                              Still Interested? I should have this worked out in the next few weeks. If you want I will do a write up. Ive got most of it down, just need all the hardware.
                              2003 Audi A4 1.8t (Totaled, Project Canceled)

Comment

Working...
                              X