Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

Comment

holy monster screen!
      Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
      Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

looks like your trunk is quite heavy... i have a bit of mdf in mine and want to rip it out and replace w/fiberglass
        Car: 2000 Toyota Celica GT-S
        Mods: Yep
        Carputer: VIA M9000 | Opus 150 | 512MB PC2100 | 60GB Notebook HD | Slim/Slot DVD/CDRW | Audigy2NX | Xenarc 700TSV | (2) DSCustoms DS700HRS (in trunk) | SMC USB 802.11b | CoPilot | DLink FM tuner | Cliffnet

Comment

Originally posted by 00CericaRuss
          looks like your trunk is quite heavy... i have a bit of mdf in mine and want to rip it out and replace w/fiberglass
          Thats my plan in the near future, will make trunk bigger too by being able to mold the subs into the side of it
          1993 BMW 325is - 15.2sec

Comment

Have you mounted the LCD yet? And where you you going to put it?

Comment

How are the subs ported inside the car? The trunk looks seald off .
              www.sounddomain.com/id/2000mp3ranger

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

Comment

Very nice install! I have a 2nd gen mx6 and we also have a first gen at home
                1995 Talon TSi AWD, 1992 Lexus SC300... LexusPC is finally almost ready for install!

Comment

How are the subs ported inside the car? The trunk looks seald off : well i tested it on a termlab.net spl meter and got 137.0 dB with it all blocked off, hence i think it gets in quite well. also there is a lot more to come, as its almost done, apart from trimming.
                  www.caraudioaustralia.com
                  come and check us out !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X