2001 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

I have had my carputer for awhile, but I haven't been on this fourm in quite some time. I used to have the computer in my oldsmobile but the transmission died and I bought a crown vic instead.

Good job, I like the car.
    My OLD Carputer: http://www.mp3car.com/node/18137
    Currently, Don't have a carputer :( I sold my lincoln and bought a '93 Acura Vigor, plan on putting a carputer in it one of these days. You can see my vigor at: This Site

Comment

Cool car! I bet you could go driving behind people and scare them into slowing down...

Comment

Originally posted by FortyTwo
        Cool car! I bet you could go driving behind people and scare them into slowing down...
        Sometimes that happens, i don't really intentionally do it. Im responsible with the car.

Comment

Wow....I'll trade you cars. I would absoutly love to have a P71. Congrats.
          Greg Hager - 1992 Mustang LX 5.0 - http://hager.no-ip.com/ - http://www.ghager.com/

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Still, it must be pretty funny to have people doing brakestands everytime you come around the corner.

Damn cool car - and good luck if you go state wide!

Comment

ever get pulled over for imitating a cop????? I wonder how much **** you get away with,with that car looking so much like a cop car. Even has the damn Spot light!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pogi
                  ever get pulled over for imitating a cop????? I wonder how much **** you get away with,with that car looking so much like a cop car. Even has the damn Spot light!!!!!
                  I don't impersonate, that would be extremely stupid of me to do. I don't get away with anything anyone else does. If you read my page under the section of LEO encounters, you'll see i've gotten ticketed just like everyone else! Ya i have dual spotlights, very bright, very useful when working on the car at night!

Comment

hey tmdj, did you get your P71 from a police department or what? I have a 1993 CVPI, and I want a searchlight like you have. From your statements, it sounds like you can drive around in a CVPI with searchlights and not get pulled over for impersonation. Have you found any website that'd sell me a searchlight?

Comment

I can't see the pics. The page that opens up is blank.
                      00 Saturn SL2, boosted @ 8 psi - CarDomain
                      Newest install - my quickest ever
                      My 2nd carputer - b4 I broke the touchscreen
                      My very first carputer - voted the most ghetto

Comment

the pix aren't up cause i sold the car and took em down.

spotlights are legal in most states, however if your car doesn't already have one on it i wouldn't recommend getting one, the holes are laser cut at the factory, if you were to install one yourself there is a risk you might weaken the A-pillar or crack your windshield.

Comment

all i can see is a black/granite background =\
                          CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

Originally posted by Grayscale
                            all i can see is a black/granite background =\
                            He took the pics down because he sold the car.

BTW: The car looks just like a Mercury Marauner
                            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                            GammaControl v2.4
                            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

alright alright alright, attached is a pic.

A mercury marauder is way better than a vic by the way
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X