Acura TSX w/ Nav - Computer Install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acura TSX w/ Nav - Computer Install

I posted ecerything over at acura-tsx.com -- Check it out!

http://www.acura-tsx.com/forums/show...&threadid=7267

Question: you had an existing nav system, did you leave in intact and just use dual screen inputs or something?

Comment

very nice installation, could neaten the pc up a bit, since u didnt have todo much modification to the front.. :P
      It aint no family car.

SEE MK2 At : -
      http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=22810

Comment

very tidy screen install.
        Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Originally posted by anaxagoras
          Question: you had an existing nav system, did you leave in intact and just use dual screen inputs or something?
          The existing navigation still functions normally in the background, and there is a switch that toggles between the different video inputs. The stock navigation doesnt know that it isnt being displayed on the screen...the voice commands still mute the speakers and give directions, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by meddler
            very tidy screen install.

Thats the stock navi... but cool though I am going to do that with a rx8 navi but much better pc setup will post it all later
            2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

Originally posted by mbkowns
              Thats the stock navi... but cool though I am going to do that with a rx8 navi but much better pc setup will post it all later
              have u started working on this... i got an rx8 i wanna see if i can get the stock navi screen and hook up a pc to it.

Comment

I know it works go to avelectronics they have a device thats 500 bucks but it will do rear cam automaticly all that cool stuff basicly 3 video inputs. It has directions on how to hook it up to the rx8 its specially built for it so it would be easier to do that then mess around with something else....

http://www.avelectronic.com/NavigationTV-Tuner.htm
                2005 Ford Mustang GT <- - - UPDATED PICTURES

2003 KAWASAKI Z1000 - CUSTOM MODZ

MBK (AIM = IllMBKllI)

Comment

That is an awesome install. My compliments to Honda/Acura for a sleek dash.
                  Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                  Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                  sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

Working...
                  X