• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW E36 Limo

So this is my car.
    But it is not complete....

With Airride System!!!

The back is from the E46

The motor was chrom polish (thanks to Marco L. www.stuntfire.com)

I have no radio on it.
    All works ofer the PC!
    Is an Athlon 2600+, 512 MB Ram, 20 GB Harddisk,
    Dolpy Digital 6.1, THX, DTS
    with GPS, Radio, TV, MP3, DVD,......
    all works ofer the Carnavsys Software

In future:
    E46 M3 brakes
    18" Loewenhart Wheels

Thanks to
    Marco L. - www.stuntfire.com
    Vento Steve
    Daniel @ WorryD
    Chips Away Innsbruck - www.chipsaway.at
    Blendy

This is just my opinion so don't yell at me. I like the paint job on the hood, however I think that spoiler fits on that car about the same as a saddle on a cow.
    Never be afraid to do something yourself. Remember - amateur built the Ark, professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

riiiiight... what part of "Finished Projects Only" are people just not seeing anymore? Furthermore, I don't see a single picture of anything computer related in here. I'm not usually one to flame or bash, but I was kinda stoked when I saw the title and then let down to see pics of the dustmobile. Lastly, personally I don't like the paint on the hood. Just my .02. I'd be interested in seeing more detailed pictures ONCE IT'S DONE.
      2008 Ford Expedition EL Ltd

Carputer yanked from the Jeep and Denali and waiting to be installed in the Ford.

Comment

dam, some1 needs to get cleaning and respraying.
        Mods: 18" Boss rims,Twin custom stainless exhaust,cold air induction.
        Sound: Pioneer 7400 HU & 6x9's,12" Vibe Sub,600W Kenwood amp.
        CarPC: MicroATX, Inverter, WinTV, Lilliput 7", USB GPS
        http://www.no1knows.com/galleries/

Comment

Originally posted by TaylorMade
          riiiiight... what part of "Finished Projects Only" are people just not seeing anymore? Furthermore, I don't see a single picture of anything computer related in here. I'm not usually one to flame or bash, but I was kinda stoked when I saw the title and then let down to see pics of the dustmobile. Lastly, personally I don't like the paint on the hood. Just my .02. I'd be interested in seeing more detailed pictures ONCE IT'S DONE.

Ya know I was thinking the same damn thing. Maybe they should change it to "Finished CarPuter Projects Only" and make the font REALLY BIG.
          http://www.mybimmer.net

Comment

really cool if you work at a carnaval or something.
            time for the sig:

'00 VW golf TDI upped to 130 HP - 18" RS 6 wheels - liliput 7" tft in indash housing - epia 10K - SB audigy - caliber 1 fahrad CAP - RF punch amp - hollywood 1.6K mono amp - boston acoustics pro - RF 10" DVD sub

Comment

I agree I was looking for a carputer, not an incomplete nappy ride.
              The MC of Florida Car PC Meets
              CAR:2001 Ford Crown Victoria
              PC: Acer EEE 900HA with Win7 with CF 2.0.
              Memory:1G
              Drives:160gig
              WI-FI:Cingular
              GPS:IG2k9
              Screen:Xenarc 700TSV
              The Florida Meets Thread

Comment

hmm.. i dont like the paintjob at all.

just my opinion.

Comment

Yeah...wtf is this? It has nothing to do with a project...looks like a few crappy pictures of someone's trunk.
                  1999 Plymouth Voyager (That's right, big-pimpin' in a minivan.)
                  PC built into console
                  worklog with pics: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=46359

Some of my music: http://www.myspace.com/markquestion

Comment

what E46 rear bumper is that? I like that one it's for Quad. I am getting Eisenmann quad race exhaust and need a quad bumper. Will that fit a sedan?

Thanks!
                    Nice car BTW (loose the spoiler though.. go get an AC Schnitzer lip spoiler or something)

Comment

I gotta ask what is up with the paint on the hood. Your car looks like a lady bug with the black spots on the spoiler.

however i will offer you a chance to redeam yourself by posting some pictures of the screen and computer.

Also i strongly doubt you have all THX certified audio componants. They just don't make them for the car. To have a THX certified system you have to have all componants THX certified.

Also 7.1 in the car is quiet pointless becasue DVD's arent even encoded in 7.1

Post some reall pics of the things that we care about not your nappy ride.
                      -Jesus- King of Kings Lord of Lords

Comment

Nothing wrong with modifying, i'd say mp3cars are a sub section of car modifying. Just modifying like that is pretty painful
                        Mods: 18" Boss rims,Twin custom stainless exhaust,cold air induction.
                        Sound: Pioneer 7400 HU & 6x9's,12" Vibe Sub,600W Kenwood amp.
                        CarPC: MicroATX, Inverter, WinTV, Lilliput 7", USB GPS
                        http://www.no1knows.com/galleries/

Comment

It looks like a Pregnant Hotwheels car...a dead Maimed pregnant hotwheels car...with VD. Why is everyone obsessed with adding bohemouth wings to cars, it just makes no sense to me. and the Mozaic thing gets to me too. i just hope you are'n one of those kids that pops in to ask Techs millions of questions... that chaffes me in the groin. I will commend you on using the M52 motor, not the 4 cylinder, but you have taught us all a valuable lesson... and that is that everyone should be required to take a "Taseteful modification" class before attempting to purchase tools... even crappy ones, i am going to call my class GIANT WINGS = BAD, THOUGHTOUT MODIFICATION WITH PLEASING LINES = GOOD I'll give you free enrollment, what a great guy I am.

Comment

Oh, and so as not to look compleatly out of place, I do have a Dell Axim X50 installed in my Camaro with the Bluetooth GPS, it stands for a good system to monitor a little of everything. no pics, my bro just showed me this maimed car and being a BMW Technician (as you can pull from the name) I had to leave my condolences for the deceased, or soon to be deceased, or just trashy car... take your pick

Comment

Working...
                            X