S2000 Carputer Finnished!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2000 Carputer Finnished!!

I finnally finished my s2000 carputer after 6 months of planning/building. There are still a few things that i would like to add. But it's fully functional.

Here are some construction pics.

Cheers,
    Eric
    Attached Files
    Carputer: 2.8Ghz P4, 512 RAM, 120gb HDD, WIFI, TV tuner, CDRW/DVDROM, Slot load DVD in front.
    Screen: Lilliput 7" touchscreen (Custom made Carbon Fiber Screen Enclosure)
    S2000 Carputer

that is hot! more pics please! i'd like to see it installed..

Comment

Finished Project

i couldn't figure out how to show the pictures when posting them sorry
      Attached Files
      Carputer: 2.8Ghz P4, 512 RAM, 120gb HDD, WIFI, TV tuner, CDRW/DVDROM, Slot load DVD in front.
      S2000 Carputer

Comment

some more extras

I im still working on auto on reverse cam, still need to hook up the tv tunner to my cars radio antenna. I am going to add a front usb cam to record while i drive.

Please give me some feedback guys
        Attached Files
        S2000 Carputer

Comment

Very nice!
          What's that ariel at the back?
          And how did you make that screen pod????!!!!!

Very impressed!
          In da club....

ALIZEE WANTS YOU.....

(\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(")
          Bunny's first poo
          __ U

Comment

i had the carbon fiber screen inclosure custom made. by mastergrade.net
            S2000 Carputer

Comment

That turned out nice. No pics with your mother in the car?
              2004 4runner

Comment

ah Rando, still hate s2000s i see. heheh
                S2000 Carputer

Comment

You, my friend, have some serious cojones (spanish for balls, play vice city).

You just ripped apart a $30,000+ vehicle, and man, it looks awesome. I love you.
                  Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                  Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                  sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

Originally posted by darkhalo
                    ah Rando, still hate s2000s i see. heheh
                    I never said that. It's a nice car dude ... you don't need me to tell you that.
                    2004 4runner

Comment

damn man, sweet car AND sweet carpc! is that usb hub powered? CF faceplate for the lilliput is very aggresive looking. >=) is the Audigy also powered or just using the usb cable?

i'll be installing mine next month. you in socal by any chance? maybe we can have another meet. =D
                      gaphix.com

MSI KM4M MicroATX, Duron 1.6, 512 Micron 2700, WD 80 7200 8mb, Pioneer 120S, M-audio 7.1 pci, Targus USB 2.0 hub, 3com 11a/b/g pci, PNY FX5200 AGP 64mb, Lilliput 7"

Comment

That is a usb powered hub, im running it of the 5v from the power supply. i don't have and audigy but if i did i would also power it from the power supply.

I live in socal (riverside to be exact.) a meet would be cool, but im on vacation, and i wont be back till september 20th.

anyone who had feedback or any questions email me at [email protected]
                        S2000 Carputer

Comment

Pero cojones, I love the car.
                          Epia M10000
                          PW80
                          40GB 3,5"
                          Touchscreen 7" Lilliput
                          Still "housing" it.

Comment

windalo de donde sos mano? where are you from buddy?
                            S2000 Carputer

Comment

From the south of Spain.
                              A new car pc forum has just been created http://sirope.com/forum/index.php only in spanish.
                              Epia M10000
                              PW80
                              40GB 3,5"
                              Touchscreen 7" Lilliput
                              Still "housing" it.

Comment

Working...
                              X