7" touchscreen in audi s2 coupe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7" touchscreen in audi s2 coupe

Well just updated the look of my install together with new door builds as well:

New door builds:

More picture to come

Well 2x usb2 and one tcp/ip connection

And a picture of the car

The old setup for comparison:

The screen

Control buttons for screen and PC

Where did you leave your heating controls??? It's a very nice car with a very nice screen! Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by rum
      Where did you leave your heating controls??? It's a very nice car with a very nice screen! Good job!
      Well i moved the A/C (digital) and the head unit down under the steering wheel. There is a box down there.

Do you like the carbon look around the screen cuz, iam not quite sure if i like it or not?

Here is a picture

/Jonas R.

Comment

Originally posted by hemandk
        Well i moved the A/C (digital) and the head unit down under the steering wheel. There is a box down there.

Do you like the carbon look around the screen cuz, iam not quite sure if i like it or not?

Here is a picture

/Jonas R.
        Do you have carbon in the rest of your car? Else I would prefer a "normal" black look.

Comment

Originally posted by rum
          Do you have carbon in the rest of your car? Else I would prefer a "normal" black look.
          Well actually i do, i have just bought original carbon list for the car. But would you paint it in a normal black or get some kinda special color?

/Jonas R:

Comment

Sorry to revive a semi dead post, but, what year is your car?

Peace,

Rafster
            Post # 3000

Comment

nice job, more pic. of the computer install
              Plan for project = 100%
              Part the project. = 100%
              Built...................= 99%
              Finish.................= 99%
              Install ...............= 99% -50%
              Ditail at 4u2n.dk
              Here

Comment

damn - what a nice lookin car!
                Car: 2000 Audi A4 Avant 1.8t
                Carputer 2.0: removed. Back to stock.

Comment

Thx alot guys

The car is a 1992 audi s2 Coupe

/Jonas R.

Comment

Well here are the pictures.
                    However i dont really like the carbon look, so if anybody have any kinda suggestions to a color i can paint it in or something iam all ears.
                    do a matte finish, a dark grey paint. it'll look best on your dash.
                    [....99.9%]
                    [HW] 566eMHz/128mb/6gb, FlyVideo3k, RandMgps, M1-ATX, 7" Lilliput, VGA2AVadptrFor2ndVideo, 4CH/100rms, 10"Sub, 40AhDeepCycleTank
                    [....99.8%]
                    [SW] XP/MMC/FP:D3,FlyTV/AxifeFM,CarMM?
                    [Working on] puttingBackEvrythg.

Comment

great car

I used to drive an Audi 80 quattro. Still one of my favourite cars.
                      Worklog: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52477

Install: 90% complete

Comment

Thx alot guys

The car is a 1992 audi s2 Coupe

/Jonas R.
                        I wished they had those in the US! Nice car! Mods? 2.7 v6 190hp right?
                        My Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/signalsweepers
                        My Web Page http://www.geocities.com/maltshopmemories/
                        My Webshots http://community.webshots.com/user/signalsweeper

Comment

Thats a hot car. I really like the look of it, and I havent seen any of those around here. I would do a silver matte finish on the dash components. Is it hard to use the AC controls?

Comment

Originally posted by Jammer
                            I wished they had those in the US! Nice car! Mods? 2.7 v6 190hp right?
                            Jammer is it an S2 they are always equipped with a 2.2 5 cylinder 20 valve turbo engine that stock produces 220 bhp / 309 nm from 1990-1993 from 1993-1996 they have 230 bhp and 380 nm.

Mine has a different turbo, exhoust manifold and has 310 bhp and 430 nm. So yeah slighly modified..

Comment

Originally posted by theluckyducky
                              Thats a hot car. I really like the look of it, and I havent seen any of those around here. I would do a silver matte finish on the dash components. Is it hard to use the AC controls?
                              Nah not really, it is a bit worse with the head unit, cuz you cant reallt see the buttons becuase the steering wheel is blocking the view.

/Jonas

Comment

Working...
                              X