Lincoln LS 2000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lincoln LS 2000

My Lincoln was 98% completed before I discovered this forum.
    Great resource.

Here is carputer diagram

The audio system

And the security system (I shaved the door handles)

The lilli and toshiba pocket pc

Had to relocate the buttons previously above the factory radio...(among other things relocated)

120 gig HDD/w bracket where the radio used to be

Desktop motherboard and case (slightly modified)

Glovebox now houses DVD Burner, Media Card reader, Manual power switches, and A/V inputs

Rear view (webcam)

Trunk and behind fold down rear seats

Sorry for the long post

99% completed + Software config...these kinds of things are never actually completed

Wow, install looks GREAT!

Excellent work

Garry
    Co-Developer of A.I.M.E.E
    www.aimee.cc

Comment

Awesome Install! Looks totally factory...

Incase you miss it, i sent you a PM about your shutdown method (from another post)

Comment

Great install. How do you like the LS my brother is thinking of getting one.

Comment

I'm getting x's I wanna see too
          My 2000 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Install

Comment

"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer."
            lol... thats what it says on his geocities page.
            2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE - My cardomain page.

Comment

Originally posted by BasicEvil
              Great install. How do you like the LS my brother is thinking of getting one.
              Love the LS...some people have had consistent quirky problems with them but mine has been nothing but beautiful...I'm in love...(don't tell my wife)

Comment

Originally posted by hussein
                "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer."
                lol... thats what it says on his geocities page.
                sorry I'm a newb at 4 in the morning it was the only way I found to post pics

Comment

That looks fabulous....I think the camera quality is doing the install an injustice.
                  http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/170000-170999/170063_221.jpg

Comment

Very nice install. Looks very oem.

Does the PDA interact with the carputer at all?
                    EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

Comment

Originally posted by oekundar
                      That looks fabulous....I think the camera quality is doing the install an injustice.
                      reduced image qualilty in photoshop in an effort to keep file size down

Does the PDA interact with the carputer at all?
                      yes, through activesync. There is also a program I will be adding that will enable the pocket pc to operate as an interactive remote

http://www.promixis.com/products.php?section=netremote

Comment

No doubt man. That is tight.
                        2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE - My cardomain page.

Comment

Originally posted by nrls2000
                          There is also a program I will be adding that will enable the pocket pc to operate as an interactive remote

http://www.promixis.com/products.php?section=netremote
                          I've been thinking about doing that too. I have an older Palm III unit that I'm thinking to mount on steering wheel for remote rather than reaching for my lilliput. I have seen a guy that did this on his desktop PC. I'll search for it.

Keep us updated if you don't mind.
                          EPIA Nehemiah M10k, M1-ATX, 20GB 4200 RPM 2.5", 256MB RAM, Win XP Home, Gyration RF Keyboard & Mouse, Zoltrix Nightingale Optical 4.1 PCI Sound Card, Lilliput 619GL-70NP, XM-PCR w/ optical upgrade, Garmin GPS-25LVS, Microsoft MN-710 USB Wireless NIC

Comment

WOW, top notch install. What are you useing to power it? Looks like a realy power hungry set-up.
                            they made me laugh
                            -------------------------------
                            "Damn pounds. Euros and USD!" - N09

"don't ruin my dreams! my parents did plenty of that " -Hcomplyr

Comment

Originally posted by ash
                              WOW, top notch install. What are you useing to power it? Looks like a realy power hungry set-up.
                              an inverter and a ac/dc 350w power supply

At system Idle it uses 153w (inverter and power supply)
                              have not checked peak usage yet
                              Considering going with 200w dc/dc psu

Comment

Working...
                              X