Jaguar XJ Vanden Plas AKA Shaguar JagPC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaguar XJ Vanden Plas AKA Shaguar JagPC

Had this setup since start of this summer. Just didnt have time to post. Here it is, I will let the pics do the talking:

P.S, I have tons of pics, does anyone have space where I can upload them to and just throw a link here?

System:
    Laptop motherboard 850mhz duron FANLESS - you will never guess where it sits...
    Attached Files

more pix
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

)
        Attached Files

Comment

[edited]
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice, gotta love the walnut dash skin. Go on, tell us where the pc is.
            Hardware:- VIA EPIA MII 12000 LVDS 1.2Ghz : 137.95 + 512Mb PC2100 DDR Memory : 49.34 + Opus 150w Shuttle PSU: 128 + 7 Lilliput 629 Touchscreen: 173.90 + 2.5 40Gb 5200rpm Laptop Drive + Slotload Laptop CD-RW/DVD-ROM + Hauppage WinTV-PCI-FM : 53.95

Comment

thanks !! well, you havent even guessed !! i want to see what ppl say

Comment

MFing beautifull!!!!

What year is your car?

Peace,

Rafster
                Post # 3000

Comment

behind the wood panel on the passenger side above the glove compartment
                  Nano ITX / 512 MB / 60 GB / Panasonic slot load / M1-ATX / Bu303 / Sound blaster 24 / PPi amps / rockford sub

Comment

ok ok Scooby got it. Its in the airbag slot. airbags were deployed in an accident, so the airbag module/computer were pulled and made plenty room for a computer. and other things.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JoyRidun
                      ok ok Scooby got it. Its in the airbag slot. airbags were deployed in an accident, so the airbag module/computer were pulled and made plenty room for a computer. and other things. please dont ask what is wrapped up in the white t-shirt.
                      Whats wraped up in the white t-shirt?

What is that tiny keyboard thingy? And i think you should look for a walnut keyboard that blue one is a bit bright for the car. Nice install though - what are the rest of the specs?

Comment

Originally posted by Scouse Monkey
                        Whats wraped up in the white t-shirt?

What is that tiny keyboard thingy? And i think you should look for a walnut keyboard that blue one is a bit bright for the car. Nice install though - what are the rest of the specs?
                        oh! Do'H i forgot that blue keyboard was for testing purposes. the OTHER keyboard thingie is my celullar telephone (LOL) its got internet, aim, email, pda functions, etc...

I am looking for a walnut keyboard, also trying to hack my tmobile sidekick so that i can unlock it and put it in developers mode. I know they have winamp controller program for this baby. so all i will have to do is get irman or something and i could type from my cellfone

Comment

Originally posted by JoyRidun
                          ok ok Scooby got it. Its in the airbag slot. airbags were deployed in an accident, so the airbag module/computer were pulled and made plenty room for a computer. and other things. please dont ask what is wrapped up in the white t-shirt.
                          or

o/______\o
                          (oo_OO_oo)
                          []o-----------o[]
                          '94 320i

Comment

maybe the t-shirt is his airbag replacement , very nice install.
                            肚子笑痛了
                            S60 Install

Comment

Whats in the t-shirt????????? is it something illegal? dodgy? Got to know now!

Comment

Working...
                              X