Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carputer install in the Ford Fiesta 2003

Hello,
    I'm installing a carputer in my new Ford Fiesta. I hope to find other people with a carputer in a Fiesta 2003.

Here are the pics of my dashboard-mod: http://fiesta.stijnstroobants.be/dashboardproject/
    On the right of the dashboard you can find 2 USB-ports ;-)

Greetz,
    SkyFlyer

Unfortunatly I don't think I know of anyone else on here using a Fiesta but yours is a very good start. Some very clean custom molding. How far along are you with the computer install?
    My Install Thread
    digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
    How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Jaaaa dat is mooi mooi mooi man Dutch for that is beautiful
      ThE ScReW's CarPuter :-)

Comment

Tomorrow I will paint my dashboard in black... And in a few days I hope I can install it in my car... :-)

I will take Pics :-)

SkyFlyer

Comment

Nice work! Are you from Belgium?
          List of front-ends/usefull apps
          XTroniC | XTroniC Direct

Comment

I think so because his webadres is .be
            ThE ScReW's CarPuter :-)

Comment

Yups, I'm from Belgium, Vilvoorde near Brussels. Spreek ook nederlands :-)

Comment

Just placed the plastic primer... In a few minutes I will spray the Black color :-)

Comment

looks cool!

and yeah - I don't think you will find anyone on here with a 2003 Fiesta...lol
                  Jan Bennett
                  FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

Just painted it in black.... But it's to late to take some photo's. Tomorrow I will take photo's in the daylight...

SkyFlyer...

Comment

Well done, cannot wait to see pics of it installed in the car.

I don't think it will be too long before we see some more new fiesta car PCs on here, especially now the Festa ST150 is out!
                      Ford Focus MP3 : www.stevieg.org/carpc Blog Updated 29 January 2009!
                      Car PC Status: Complete - Undergoing Software Redevelopment

Comment

New pics online: http://fiesta.stijnstroobants.be/dashboardproject/ beginning by DSCF0633.JPG

Greetz,
                        SkyFlyer

Comment

good progress on ur dash.
                          ..and dont back out just because u think its too crazi , i hate pussies
                          -outdidya

epia m1000,256mb ddr,7"lilli,120gb hdd, Ati remote wonder,400watt inverter,350psu all under xp pro-installed

Comment

Good work. WOW, a carputer in a POS Fiesta. I used to have a 1993. Worst car Ford ever built.

Peace,

Rafster

BTW, maybe it would be a good idea to shrink the pics down for those on Dial Up. I had to wait some time on my 4MB connection for some of the pics to finally appear. Again, Very nice job.
                            Post # 3000

Comment

Working...
                            X