Rover Turbo Install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rover Turbo Install

Just like to say that ever since i found this site i have been hooked cant seem to get of it need help any doctors in the house

CASE : Aluminum case found at the dump.
    Board: via
    Prosseser : AMD 800
    Memmory :256 (needs more)
    GPS : BU303
    Screen: lilliput 7" touch
    USB HUB :Linksys USBHUB4C
    Joystick :Xbox with usb adapter
    Power : 600W inverter

The car is a rover 600 ti turbo its no cossy or impretser but it will do 0 to 60 in 7 sec and top out at 147 .so not bad for a big car with only a 2.0L
    My site
    Attached Files
    Program aborting close all that you have worked on,You ask to much. You step into the stream,but the water has moved on, This page is not here. Chaos reigns within, Reflect,repent,and reboot.Order shall return
    The car

new case and in armrest dvd drive

new case well for me . it was an old alarm sterilizer what ever that is
    Attached Files
    Program aborting close all that you have worked on,You ask to much. You step into the stream,but the water has moved on, This page is not here. Chaos reigns within, Reflect,repent,and reboot.Order shall return
    The car

Comment

Originally posted by skydiver
      new case well for me . it was an old alarm sterilizer what ever that is
      nice to see, how many way this computer can be install
      Plan for project = 100%
      Part the project. = 100%
      Built...................= 99%
      Finish.................= 99%
      Install ...............= 99% -50%
      Ditail at 4u2n.dk
      Here

Comment

Nice install...

I will make a carputer in my Rover 620Si.
        Did you have space problems at the installation of the tape unit to the bottom?

Comment

For an old lookin car...the interior looks that of new aged cars. Nice install BTW...love how you got the armwrest setup for the power and dvd...Thats actualy where the port is for my 3 12" Perfects'.
          -Josh
          1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
          My URL: https://www.facebook.com/jagray85

XBOX: DarkerStars

Comment

Originally posted by mech_eng
            Nice install...

I will make a carputer in my Rover 620Si.
            Did you have space problems at the installation of the tape unit to the bottom?
            yes .i had to cut out the ashtray and cig lighter to fit the stereo (DONT SMOKE IN THE CAR SO DONT MISS IT), as for space there is quite a bit of space there to play with once the ashtray was removed (hardest bit) i made a bracket to hold it in place .

not my car but before pic
            Attached Files
            The car

Comment

Originally posted by 4u2n
              nice to see, how many way this computer can be install
              i dont have alot of money so everything has to be done very very cheap or free .the case was found at the dump and given to me .
              I know it's no MINI-ITX but hay it works
              and it slowly getting better
              The car

Comment

Originally posted by nFiniteTuning
                For an old lookin car...the interior looks that of new aged cars. Nice install BTW...love how you got the armwrest setup for the power and dvd...Thats actualy where the port is for my 3 12" Perfects'.
                not bad interior for age your right.
                i think the Honda Accord you own is basicly the same car .
                sorry but what did you mean by
                Thats actualy where the port is for my 3 12" Perfects'
                this is where i look stupid
                does it look that old it s a 97
                Attached Files
                The car

Comment

Hi Skydiver

I own a Rover 416si and the interior is like 620, very luxury, even now after 7 years of hard driving are still very nice cars.

I have to tell that the in and out of Rover cars are always nice and luxury (English roots), and of course they were always with full extra (alu wheels, car stereo, leather seats, 2 airbags, ...) equipment, when the other "good" cars was selling per piece. You know what I mean, if you want a second airbag pay ..., if you want a car stereo pay, to buy the most awfull sound I ever heard (passwat, audi, golf, polo, ...), ...

Michael

Comment

more pics

new night cam it is good at night but i get a reflection from the rear window demister wires in the glass.so got to move it .its just pluged into the video1 on the lilliput
                    also NFS
                    Attached Files
                    The car

Comment

Originally posted by kollitiri
                      Hi Skydiver

I own a Rover 416si and the interior is like 620, very luxury, even now after 7 years of hard driving are still very nice cars.

I have to tell that the in and out of Rover cars are always nice and luxury (English roots), and of course they were always with full extra (alu wheels, car stereo, leather seats, 2 airbags, ...) equipment, when the other "good" cars was selling per piece. You know what I mean, if you want a second airbag pay ..., if you want a car stereo pay, to buy the most awfull sound I ever heard (passwat, audi, golf, polo, ...), ...

Michael
                      dont think you can beat them for value only paid 1800 for a this car .for anything eles in the same class and age your looking at 5 grand plus
                      The car

Comment

Working...
                      X