Toyota Supra TT mkiv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toyota Supra TT mkiv

Here's a few pics of what I've got done.

First one of the car:

Here's the dash:

Any requests for pics. Please let me know.

Adam.
    Toyota Supra TT | EPIA MII 10000 | 256Mb DDR RAM | Indash VGA | OPUS 150W | 80Gb HDD | GPS | 802.11b | GPRS

Lush car - bastard!!!!

Good work the install - but get some more pics up of the PC etc and list some brief details of where eveything is and any little personal touches you have done.

Particularly like the vertical slot load - good use of space. Been waiting for someone to try that. Any problems with discs skipping when you go over bumps?

crazy blue dash - but you should have painted the Xenarc housing and maybe hidden the slot load behind the dash with jsut a slot and an eject button.

How are you driving the speakers? AMP?

Comment

I'm planning highlighting a few other bits on the dash with silver too, like the AC buttons and knobs, so I thought I'd leave the silver on the screen and slot loader. I did think of spraying the screen housing and the slot but then decided not to.
      Thanks for the compliments.
      The speakers are currently driven by a stealthed Headunit. But they will at some point be done from an amp.
      The PC itself is in the boot, spare wheel well, and that's the next part of my install, to build a pretty looking boot install.

BYE for now,

Adam
      Toyota Supra TT | EPIA MII 10000 | 256Mb DDR RAM | Indash VGA | OPUS 150W | 80Gb HDD | GPS | 802.11b | GPRS

Comment

you sonsa*****es with your supras. such a beautiful car.....lucky!
        PC Components:
        Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
        My work log

Comment

Thanks dude.

Comment

my dream car! awesome install!
            肚子笑痛了
            S60 Install

Comment

Originally posted by jcdillin
              my dream car! awesome install!
              My thoughts exactly. I've wanted a Supra for a looooooong time. SICK install.

EDIT: Is that the CD drive to the left of the screen?!
              Dak TruckPuter:

Mac: - Researching and Awaiting Funds

Changed to planning for a Mac Mini Trukputer...w3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimey
                Is that the CD drive to the left of the screen?!
                No.

It's a DVD/CD-RW drive. Slot loader slim laptop drive of course.

Thanks all for your kind comments.

Adam

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Very Sweet install
                    TruckinMP3
                    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Very nice. I have a few questions; Is that fiber glass? Did you do it yourself? Where are you located? And finally, do you have more pics (computer, wiring, close-ups)
                      My Install Thread
                      digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
                      How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Originally posted by ppgt94
                        Very nice. I have a few questions; Is that fiber glass? Did you do it yourself? Where are you located? And finally, do you have more pics (computer, wiring, close-ups)
                        There is a small amount of fibre glass there, also filler.
                        I did do it myself and I'm quite pleased with the result as it's the first thing like this I've done.
                        I'm located in the UK.
                        I'll sort some more pics out in the next few days when I'm back at my main PC, rather than posting from the car

Adam.

Comment

Originally posted by spyda
                          There is a small amount of fibre glass there, also filler.
                          I did do it myself and I'm quite pleased with the result as it's the first thing like this I've done.
                          I'm located in the UK.
                          I'll sort some more pics out in the next few days when I'm back at my main PC, rather than posting from the car

Adam.
                          Thanks! Gotta love the geeky thrill of posting from the carputer
                          My Install Thread
                          digitaljetta.com

MKIV VW Jetta
                          How do I get sound to my car?

Comment

Simply nasty... Thats Good

Can we get more pics? Trying to convince a friend with a Supra to do the same.
                            Osiris Networx

--Tuning is all about price vs performance. You've got to find your own medium.--

Comment

love the baby blue dash.. looks real sweet!!! very clean looking car!
                              CarPC

Comment

Working...
                              X