• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyundai Tiburon - F 'n' F edition.

I hope you like my ride: http://www.braker1.com/car.html

meh, I'm not liking the paint job, but its your car

Comment

that movie has inspired a lot of people to do ****tard things to their cars. I'm not saying that's what you did. I really like Tiburons actually, and it looks like you haven't destroyed your powertrain running the nitrous, so I'm impressed. Only one of those pics has a smidgeon of 'puter in it though, and it looks like a laptop just sitting on your seat.
      Planning Meter I--->-I: 80%
      Install Meter I-----I: 0%
      Amount of stolen/bootlegged/DLed software: astronomical

Comment

I thought tiburons were faster than that =\
        CarPC install is starting to come along again...

Comment

I got inspired to start tuning my car since a saw the movie "The fast and the furious".

More pics of the carpc? All I see is a laptop chillin in the passenger seat.

Comment

Well thatís it:

I have my laptop connected with a Vodafone PCMCIA card so I can have internet in the car, with a PCMCIA TV Tuner so I can watch TV and now Im looking to buy the Navilock NL-202U and with the Greek version of Destinator 3 I will have a Navigator.

Comment

Originally posted by SexualChocolate
              meh, I'm not liking the paint job, but its your car
              Yeah ok buddy. If you think thats bad you know nothing. I like the color sceme.

Originally posted by Grayscale
              I thought tiburons were faster than that =\
              I thought atleast a mid 15 may high 14's? Anywho 16.8 eh? My 91 merc wagon is faster. But whatever!
              My Yahoo Group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/signalsweepers
              My Web Page http://www.geocities.com/maltshopmemories/
              My Webshots http://community.webshots.com/user/signalsweeper

Comment

I didnt know hyundai made tiburions?

Comment

Originally posted by loganm
                  I didnt know whether that was a question or a statement?
                  Mozilla Search Plugin

Comment

Originally posted by loganm
                    They're called other things in other countries. I think it's the Tuscani in some places.
                    Audio Rockford Fosgate: 900 Watt 4-channel amp, 501bd Mono amp
                    Computer AMD 2400+ XP, 1 GB DDR RAM, Orbit Micro 250W DC-DC PSU

Head units are for cheaters!
                    sure some girls fake orgasms.....but it's guys like me who fake the whole relationship

Comment

Wow this is my first post I've been reading for a while but never posted...anyway, this car is a joke!! First of it's a old tib not the new model tib...so it's a 4c not a 6c he runs 7.7 sec 0-62 (100k) with N2O!! the new tibs (v6) stock run just over 7 sec!! can't remember the 1/4 mile off hand but I think it's around 15.2-15.5.
                      but this car doesn't even really belong here?? does it?? that doesn't have much of a carputer?? its a lap top!!!
                      If this guy ever posted at newtiburon.com he would get flamed SOOOO bad.
                      is marlboro your sponsor??

I'm looking at putting a carputer in my tib, what I'm thinking right now is taking my old del (to save money) and putting a false bottom on the floor in the back seat (not sure which side) seeing that the back seat is useless (well except for my dog) one of the main reasons for the on the floor part is that I want to run heat/ac through it (fanned in and out) is that a bad idea?? I'm also thinking maybe somehow put in a cutoff switch for the vent on that side so I can still use the floor vents?? is that possible?? I also like the idea that PEOPLES has for the snap in screen/false radio with a cabinet catches in "work log" still waiting to hear more on that

Comment

Originally posted by nomorspam
                        Wow this is my first post I've been reading for a while but never posted...anyway, this car is a joke!! First of it's a old tib not the new model tib...so it's a 4c not a 6c he runs 7.7 sec 0-62 (100k) with N2O!! the new tibs (v6) stock run just over 7 sec!! can't remember the 1/4 mile off hand but I think it's around 15.2-15.5.

but this car doesn't even really belong here?? does it?? that doesn't have much of a carputer?? its a lap top!!!

Get a life....

Comment

Originally posted by Jammer
                          I thought atleast a mid 15 may high 14's? Anywho 16.8 eh? My 91 merc wagon is faster. But whatever!
                          Does your Merc has an 1.6 lt engine ??

Comment

this is mp3car.com - home of carputers. Where's the carputer? More pics please.

I like what you did with your car. I like the older tiburons, I just wish they made GTs in the older model. Your car is definately slow, but at least it looks good. All show and no go, but hey, it's definately faster than my car, so I'll stfu.

Give us some more pics man
                            www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Originally posted by nomorspam

I'm looking at putting a carputer in my tib, what I'm thinking right now is taking my old del (to save money) and putting a false bottom on the floor in the back seat (not sure which side) seeing that the back seat is useless (well except for my dog) one of the main reasons for the on the floor part is that I want to run heat/ac through it (fanned in and out) is that a bad idea?? I'm also thinking maybe somehow put in a cutoff switch for the vent on that side so I can still use the floor vents?? is that possible?? I also like the idea that PEOPLES has for the snap in screen/false radio with a cabinet catches in "work log" still waiting to hear more on that

this is very uncool to flame someone based on their taste and the car that they chose to modify. Show some respect, he has done nothing to deserve this kind of treatment.

even if i had the cleanest install and the nicest car i would not insult or make fun of someone unprovoked.
                              New System in progress:
                              M10k
                              Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
                              Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
                              Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
                              Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
                              Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
                              My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

Working...
                              X