Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BMW E34 525i (Supercharger partially)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMW E34 525i (Supercharger partially)

    Yeah its finally done.

    MB quart Q series components
    Cadence amplifiers
    Alpine subs...etc

    No one, I don't think, has ever done this before, so I am happy with it. I need to touch up the crack where the temperature control bezel meets the screen mold, but im done for now.








  • #2






    Comment


    • #3





      and lastly a pic of the car as a whole

      Comment


      • #4
        Looking really good. How are you getting along without the 3rd temp control? Do you have a before pic? Where's the actuall computer. Any pics of that?
        Renault Megane...the OEM look

        The Lost in Europe Ford Escort

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh yeah, why didn't you move the HVAC controls lower? What's that thing above the HVAC controls?
          Renault Megane...the OEM look

          The Lost in Europe Ford Escort

          Comment


          • #6
            yeah really good job, need more pics though
            肚子笑痛了
            S60 Install

            Comment


            • #7
              Nice install. How about pics of the computer and subs.

              Btw, your low on engine oil.
              Installed
              Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
              512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
              Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
              [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

              Check Out My Install!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Quattro-A4
                Nice install. How about pics of the computer and subs.

                Btw, your low on engine oil.

                Engine oil level sensor was out for supercharger oil return.

                The 2nd temp dial is not needed since the drivers side over rides the passengers side (when drivers is on full cool or full warm) anyway.

                You can't go lower with the HVAC because theres no room right behind that, the heatercore is there.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Cris
                  Oh yeah, why didn't you move the HVAC controls lower? What's that thing above the HVAC controls?
                  Thing above the HVAC is called the OBC (on-board computer) it calculates MPG, Range on fuel, speed, max speed, etc..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Looks very nice!

                    Great camera too. I am assuming it's a Canon or Nikon DSLR? Judging from the pics I don't think a prosumer can get such shallow DOF. Or atleast no prosumer I ever used.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Urinemachine
                      You can't go lower with the HVAC because theres no room right behind that, the heatercore is there.
                      I meant to mold them lower, where that dial is placed.
                      Renault Megane...the OEM look

                      The Lost in Europe Ford Escort

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        not bad keep up tha good work!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LiquidKernel
                          Looks very nice!

                          Great camera too. I am assuming it's a Canon or Nikon DSLR? Judging from the pics I don't think a prosumer can get such shallow DOF. Or atleast no prosumer I ever used.

                          Nikon D70 or D100 can't remember which I used, i own a few

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Boy... You have a nice whip! Congrats on it. I was also considering a 745 from 90-93 era, but was a little out of budget for me...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              damn, thats tasty...
                              CarPC Status:

                              Hardware: 100%
                              Software: 100%
                              Case Install: 100%
                              Dash Install: 100%
                              Car Install: 100%

                              crap factor: 100%

                              new carpc finished, thinking of way to mount HDD
                              and not installed yet.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X