• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Scion xA - **56K Beware**

Here are the pics of my ride. Enjoy

Comment

Comment

Comment

holy crap, that's a sweet ride... how much money have you put into that thing?!

i noticed the red tire shine, my GF puts that on her tires

also, I see you have a "Grounding Kit" in your engine bay. how easy are those to install? do they make a big difference? what all do you have to do? are they universal?

thanks for the info!

Comment

Is this daily driven??

Looks good. I'm surprised you didn't flush mount the LCD into the dash with all the other work you have done. Also what kind of material is used on the seats? Most importantly... how well does the Carputer run?

Comment

Originally posted by mattress
              holy crap, that's a sweet ride... how much money have you put into that thing?!

i noticed the red tire shine, my GF puts that on her tires

also, I see you have a "Grounding Kit" in your engine bay. how easy are those to install? do they make a big difference? what all do you have to do? are they universal?

thanks for the info!
              Heres some information on the "the big 3" or grounding kits. THE BIG THREE

Thats a great ride you got there. Love to see "tuners" in the carputer hobby.
              Osiris Networx

--Tuning is all about price vs performance. You've got to find your own medium.--

Comment

wow , do those doors still open outward?
                肚子笑痛了
                S60 Install

Comment

Yeah the red tint tire shine is from Black Magic, nice touch.

The grounding kit/positive charger combo really does make a noticeable difference especially when cranking your a/c up. No more lost revs and loss of h/p. Theyre universal and are really easy to install. A grounding kit/positive charger combo will run you about 120 installed. Well worth it for saing those extra gallons in the long run.

Nah.. I wanted the 20" LCD just for show purposes. I used the 7" VGA for daily driving. The backseats are upholstered with the same fabric as the Sparco Torino 2 seats. I purchased a roll of fabric directly from Sparco. They will sell you a 5 yard roll for about $90.00.

The puter runs exceptionally well. Its an Abit NF7(grounded) - AMD Athlon 1800 - 1 gig ram - Diamond Stealth 9600 128meg - Western Digital EIDE 120g - Ultra power supply - 400 watt power inverter. Never had any hiccups... hard drive skipping... loss of power... static.. heat. Nothing so far after 4 months. (knock on wood)

Comment

sweet ride man. I was hoping to be the first xA on this forum but you beat me to it. There's no way my setup is as sleek as yours. I'll post pics of mine once I have everything optimized and tweaked.

Comment

The truth? Forget the carputer, that ride is just awesome! I just got blown off by the doors. Nicely done.

Oh yea, poor poor harddrive get pounded by the subs.
                      Mark

Car'Puter Project
                      - Xenarc 700TSV
                      - MSI RS482M-IL Mobo + AMD Turion MT-32 (25W)
                      - 1x 256MB Corsair XMMS DDR400
                      - M2-ATX
                      - Belkin 802.11G W-Nic
                      - Garmin 15H GPS
                      - WinXP SP2 (NLited)

Comment

haha lambo doors? Noy my thing, but I can't deny you have one sweet azz ride!

Are you worried about the subs right next to ur pc like that, and why do you have a monitor in the trunk? Does the pc work on the front screen as well? PICS?

i have a grounding kit too, helps with shifting, wanna race ?
                        Peep MY TYTE WHIP yo! It's got too many ill mods to list!

Comment

As mentioned before, the subs do not interrupt hard drive operation one bit.. even when I have the bass pumped up. Hard drives are not as fragile or delicate as you might think. My cd player will skip before my hard drive does if I hit a bump... I know because I hit the same bumps going to work

Also as stated before, the 20" lcd in the rear is only for show purposes when I enter competition. I use the 7" touchscreen upfront for daily purposes, MP3s etc.

Comment

post some pics of the pc in action up front homey!

Also can we get a list of specs?
                            Peep MY TYTE WHIP yo! It's got too many ill mods to list!

Comment

not baddd :-D fab that big screen into ur dash ahha that would be awsome lol

Comment

Working...
                              X