2000 Accord EX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Accord EX

Here a few pics of my pc that I installed indash. There's a pic of the dash before and after filling in everything. I wanted to keep it simple and clean. Seems like everyone with this style accord did the same thing. Great minds think alike!
    Attached Files
    My 2000 Accord Project

Fan

In this spot I had my dvd / cdrw combo which I never really use, so I decided to add a big fan blowing upwards to the pc. I was aiming to keep a sleeper look so there's nothing in the car that's visible except for the 7' Lilliput.

MTX 400x4 / Pioneer interior 3-ways / RF 1100a2 / 2 10' Kicker Solobarics in a sealed box
    Attached Files
    My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

Looks really good. I especially like the molding job done on teh screen/dash.
      Pioneer DEH7600MP, Autotek MX-800.4, JL Audio XR650-CSi, Adire Audio Shiva

Done with CarPCs, using a iPaq 3765 PDA w/ Holux GM210 and TomTom

Comment

I like yours too! Question....where is your GPS reciever mounted and where did you mount all your mobo...etc. I had problems when I mounted the gps inside the vehicle.
        My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

I mounted my GPS reciever under the windshield at the far back corner of the dash on the passenger side, right where the windshield and dash meet. I usually lock on to about 8 sats from that position. As for the computer, I just have that laying down on the carpet of my trunk under the rear deck for now. When I get off my lazy *** I am going to go buy some CD Changer brackets and mount the case to my rear deck.

Comment

Originally posted by DK888
            Here a few pics of my pc that I installed indash. There's a pic of the dash before and after filling in everything. I wanted to keep it simple and clean. Seems like everyone with this style accord did the same thing. Great minds think alike!

that's really nice and clean...what is that thing with all the orange knobs? is that an eq?
            New System in progress:
            M10k
            Phaze TD1500 ~> Dynaudio MD130
            Phaze TD1500 ~> Seas g18rnx/p
            Zapco Ref 500.1 ~ 12" tc-9
            Behringer DCX2496 ~ Envision Electronics psu
            Transflective Xenarc

My Car Pc Install
            My Boat Pc worklog

Comment

looks good!!! did you gut the radio to make the MB housing?

Comment

Blackaccord00 - what gps reciever are you using? I'm not sure if it's my tints or what.. i've tried 3 different recievers and I can never get any sats from inside the car. I prefer not having an antenna visible.

scottfx- Yes that's an eq by Alphasonic. It also has a dvd sound input aka aux. So you can input another source. Works really well.

terrormav- thanks. I had gutted the stock radio and chopped the front a little so that the monitor has some space. The mobo was mounted on a bent piece of stainless steel. I left the back open so the mobo can fit and the pc can breathe.
                Attached Files
                My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

I am using a BU-303. Where I have it, it is clearly visible by everyone.

Comment

looks good!

I think you might know my friend Kem. I have the same car but mine is slightly different. You did a good molding job on your LCD. Peep mine, it's on this page.
                    My Project

Comment

dk888 - did you try the gps in your bumper yet?
                      Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

Comment

man....i got a 2000lx, my gps is outside of the car.....just on the trunk. I plan on mounting it inside a factory CRV antenna cover (the accord ones have the GPS built into the unit and you cant buy it seperatly.). I'm glad i didnt put mine in my bumper, someone pulled a hit and run on me today. Its not too bad, just some paint missing off the bumper.....but god damn i am ****ed
                        PC Components:
                        Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                        My work log

Comment

Dapure- Yeah I know Kem, we met up with TJ!2K4 in Yonkers this past thursday. Nice job with yours as well.

TJ!2K4- No...I'll try during this week. I have bigger issues such as.....my computer keeps on shutting off and rebooting or not even starting. I get...check boot disk error. Sometimes it will boot...sometimes it won't. It was working fine until I openned it up to do my dash.

Peoples- Sorry to hear about that. But at this given time I think I'm going to put the antenna in my bumper. I believe my tints is causing my gps not to work inside the car. And I hate having it sit on my trunk.
                          My 2000 Accord Project

Comment

Power Supply

I can't tell what power you have but If you have it hooked up off the ignition to boot out of hibernate then you need to go into your BIOS and set your power supply as SP3 only. Don't know if this will be helpful but it helped my power problems.
                            My Project

Comment

Nice install. The screen looks really good, great job. Its nice how you fit everything behind the screen. Hope you can get the booting problem figured out.
                              Installed
                              Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                              512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                              Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                              [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X