2005 GTO LCD In Console

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 GTO LCD In Console

Well, finally moved along a little bit. If you check out the link below, you can see shots of my 7" Lilly in my 2005 GTO. Thoughts/opinions/suggestions very welcome.

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthr...t=48525&page=2

Awesome install and location of the LCD. Looks great. I just question your music tastes
    replicant
    Audi A4 (flickr pics)

Comment

willow it looks nice and clean. but personally i would have switched what you did. put the HU lower and the screen higher.
      i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by defsquad
        Awesome install and location of the LCD. Looks great. I just question your music tastes
        LOL I noticed that once I put the photos up. Can't deny I enjoy that music sometimes, it just happened that those were the songs myself and a friend were plopping through. I should have left it on the Linkin Park and other stuff I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
          willow it looks nice and clean. but personally i would have switched what you did. put the HU lower and the screen higher.
          I would have preferred putting the screen where the HU is, however, there was no way possible (short of re-engineering the entire dashboard) to move the HU. Also, I wanted to keep the stock looks...

Cool to hear the reviews. Now to put the carputer in permanently.

Comment

Working...
          X