Classic car Install Pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic car Install Pictures

Instead of sifting through 100's of pages of people's new car installs, I want to see the oldies but goldies. Just started my project, a 1971 Pontiac T-37, I'll have pics up when I have something to show.
    Edit: Sold the T, now restoring my new 1971 Volkswagen Transporter.

That sounds like a good idea. I am building a 72 camaro, and have had a hard time finding pics of custom installs in one of these cars. But, I am just getting started with the car and have some exterior work to do before I can get the interior started anyway. I have been searching though, I want to get a bunch of good ideas before I get started.

Rob

Comment

That's a great idea. You guys should take/find some dash pics and put them up here. Everyone on the board can help with ideas and stuff
      www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

Yea if i can ever find a driver for this $20 digital cam that works, ill get some pictures of my heap up for ya. Yea if you get a chance to buy a $20 digital camera.... ***** it.

Comment

just buy a card reader plug it into ur pc. take the card out of the digital cam and they are right there!
          i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

a $20 camera probably doesn't even take a card

I would love to build an old muscle car totally systemed out with screens,,,,, someday I think I will
            MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

maybe he got it from a 5 finger discount lol
              i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

definitly doesnt have a card, or a screen. And if the aa batteries die..... You lose all the pictures. And if you want to change the batteries because the other ones are getting low, better have a computer ready. The thing has 2 buttons and even when i comprehend the instructions perfectly, sometimes i still can't get it to take a picture. It's getting rediculous, wanted to return it but I'm lazy and it's too late.

Comment

Originally posted by turbocad6
                  I would love to build an old muscle car totally systemed out with screens,,,,, someday I think I will
                  That's my next project as well.I'm still kicking myself for selling my '64 fairlane
                  (think thunderbolt clone) I'm going to buy buy another one as soon as I pay down my truck.That way I have something to drive and haul parts in while I'm restoring it.
                  I was thinking for awhile about getting a new little civic to drive around,but decided that it's not really what I wanted,and would violate a principle I have about buying american when I can.
                  Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic - Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Yea I picked this heavy bastard up for $2k with a fresh motor and tranny, and new brakes. Only thing wrong with it was he dented the driver side fender, destroyed the valance, and the interior was destroyed like a saber toothed marmisette was let loose in there. Been a great car and I was thinking about selling it and everyone who had owned an old car at one point was screaming their heads off trying to get me not to sell it. Guess they missed their steel on wheels.

Comment

EsKALad, love the GORGEOUS TITTIES!!!! That is cool! Can she take the top off!

Comment

Got some pictures up. Like I said I'll take a dash shot when i get the $20 dc up and running.

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-...53/Pontiac.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-.../Pontiac_5.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-.../Pontiac_2.jpg

Haha, just noticed on the first picture my neighbors dodge has a flat tire.

Comment

i think that the overall body of your car is close to the dodge charger. you could probably use some facoty parts to fit to that ponitaic of yours

Comment

Originally posted by mozmoz
                            i think that the overall body of your car is close to the dodge charger. you could probably use some facoty parts to fit to that ponitaic of yours
                            No, I couldn't. Compare them, they are not similar. But I looked further through the magic of Google images and it looks like the GTO fenders do not have the funny vents. So that broadens my search a little. Should eb a little easier to find now.

Comment

Does anyone else on this forum have a classic car install/pictures?

Comment

Working...
                              X