2001 Ford SuperCrew

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2001 Ford SuperCrew

Ok, here are a few pictures of me and my cousin installing a latptop into my truck today. Had to take out 3 of the 4 seats to get to it. We ran the power wire down the drivers side and the speaker wires and everything from the touchscreen throught the middle of the truck. I am about to go take some more pictures of it to show what it is like finished. Only problem I am having is trying to figure out how to completely hide the laptop. Sorry about the flash on a couple of the screen pictures, I'm going to go and try to get some better ones now. Try to get some of the completed install as well.

Looks good.
    I have a question for you. Why did you choose an inverter instead of a DC to DC solution?

Note: I am looking for your reason not questioning your judgement.
    TruckinMP3
    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Originally posted by TruckinMP3
      Looks good.
      I have a question for you. Why did you choose an inverter instead of a DC to DC solution?

Note: I am looking for your reason not questioning your judgement.

I am going to be putting my xbox in as well, so I needed the power for that too and I don't really know too much about OPUS or any other kind of mobile power supplies, so I figured this was the easiest way for me.

Comment

Here are the rest of the pictures I just took.

Comment

I just put a ford logo in the CFX blue 800X600 theme, I don't know if the creator cares whether or not you do it, so I want to give him credit for doing it, I just modified the logo.

Comment

is that iguidance? if so how the hell did u get the arrow so big?
            i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
              is that iguidance? if so how the hell did u get the arrow so big?

I think it was because of the big icons pack that someone posted on this site somewhere. Either that or IGmod, I'm not real sure which one did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fububutsy
                I am going to be putting my xbox in as well, so I needed the power for that too and I don't really know too much about OPUS or any other kind of mobile power supplies, so I figured this was the easiest way for me.
                That works, It is sweet how well all the gear hides away, very nice.
                TruckinMP3
                D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

looks nice. i like how everything is hidden.

did you use the amp wiring kit, into the power distribution box to power the invertor and the amp??

Comment

Originally posted by blacklancer
                    looks nice. i like how everything is hidden.

did you use the amp wiring kit, into the power distribution box to power the invertor and the amp??
                    yeah

Comment

lookin clean got a pic of the truck from outside?

Comment

Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                        lookin clean got a pic of the truck from outside?

Not really, I have one my friend took of it from the side. I have never taken a picture of it yet, only had it for like 3 months now though. I might go get it washed and take a picture of it tomorrow.

Comment

dude i saw this guy who took the bed from a long bed f150 and stuck it on the supercrew that **** was soooooo huge

Comment

Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                            dude i saw this guy who took the bed from a long bed f150 and stuck it on the supercrew that **** was soooooo huge

I love the short bed though. I have been able to fit everything I needed in it, but then again, I'm not using it for a work truck or anything, just to do stuff around the house. Has come in handy though when I had to go get some couches for our house and had to get a new refrigerator after Hurricane Rita because we didn't take the stuff out of ours before we left.

Comment

Wow amazing. It's a nice stealth install. Which front end are you using....RoadRunner?

Comment

Working...
                              X