Completed Meagne Coupe install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed Meagne Coupe install

I have finally completed my install with hard work and plenty of time...lol I had a few problems with my laptop install. Just need to install power switch. Tell me what you think as this is my first attempt?? BTW i'm RoadRunner is dam gooood!!!

nice , may i ask you some thing, i also used my laptop (see small but functional VW) i see you have the sound coming from your laptop to your amp and out to your speakers, given that the laptop is connected directly to your speakers via the amp; how do you use your radio or cd player with thoes speakers?

i used a aux input device to connect it to the cd input on the back of the radio.

what did you do?

Comment

Hi m8, I used aux input device on head unit. Then got head uint running into amp then out to speakers, It's the best way. All i have to do is fix the inverter in the boot, just hoping that it do not interfear with laptop. Have you sorted out a on/off button?? i need to wire a direct wire from switch and install in dash?

Comment

i never thought of running the head unit to the amp and then to the speakers, nive one =)
        ya i got my on/off button working with a push to make switch.

its explained in my post
        check it out m8

Comment

Working...
        X