2000 Toyota 4Runner 10.4 inch lcd dash mount almost done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 Toyota 4Runner 10.4 inch lcd dash mount almost done

I just mounted the LCD now I am having the sounds system installed and all the wiring put in.

SHould be done in a few days,

the clips for the dash are from pro clip, super expensive for a damn clip but they hold amazingly well.

Wow, big pictures
    TruckinMP3
    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

Q: whats the 1st thing that gets trough ur brain after an accident?
      A: the keybord *lol

that keybord is expensive isnt it?
      MY ALFAPUTER

Comment

re

The keyboard was like 90 bucks, its really sleek and works great though.

Comment

Can you tell me where you got the bracket to mount the LCD monitor? Thanks.

Comment

Re

I got the mount at proclipusa.com

Comment

i give you props for putting a computer in a 4runner but i think a HUGE screen plus a keyboard on your steering wheel is danger. especially when a 4runner is high, you could easily tip over. but i'm also researching more about carputer before i work on my worklog. take a picture of the PC and lets see where you mount it?

Comment

whenever anyone see's a keyboard in a steering wheel they instantly talk about crashing I can't explain why, but I had a thread about my keyboard in the steering wheel, & that was almost everyones first thought!

& btw, those pictures are too large... I'm using a huge high res screen & there just too large.... keep them around 800X600 max...
                MY NEWEST INSTALL:modded infiniti fx with big screen

first windows carpc install........my liquid cooled LVDS screen :D

Comment

Originally posted by turbocad6
                  whenever anyone see's a keyboard in a steering wheel they instantly talk about crashing I can't explain why, but I had a thread about my keyboard in the steering wheel, & that was almost everyones first thought!

& btw, those pictures are too large... I'm using a huge high res screen & there just too large.... keep them around 800X600 max...
                  yup
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43053

Comment

Working...
                  X