• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Altezza Pimped out Xbox Computer

Running Xbox With touch pad and wireless 3 7" lcd 1 15" lcd

what do you think?
    my TURBO! Altezza!

ATEZZA / IS200 3SGE-TURBO 6SPD MANUAL , EPIA 13000, 512 RAM W/LAN , 100GIG , GPS , TOUCH, 3X LCD, FLUSH TOUCHPAD MOUSE, SOUNDBLASTER EXTERNAL

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~timhop/Altezza.html more details
    my TURBO! Altezza!

ATEZZA / IS200 3SGE-TURBO 6SPD MANUAL , EPIA 13000, 512 RAM W/LAN , 100GIG , GPS , TOUCH, 3X LCD, FLUSH TOUCHPAD MOUSE, SOUNDBLASTER EXTERNAL

Comment

Nice car, nice setup. Just curious, but what's the "airbag" portion of phase 5 going to be all about?

-psyrex
      Gen 1: Pentium 3 1GHz - ATX - 2005
      Gen 2: Pentium M 1.6GHz - ITX - 2006
      Gen 3: Pentium M 2.0GHz - 5.25" SBC - 2007
      Gen 4: (coming soon: Core2 Duo - 3.5" SBC - 2009)
      ...it never ends

Comment

Originally posted by psyrex
        Nice car, nice setup. Just curious, but what's the "airbag" portion of phase 5 going to be all about?

-psyrex
        probably airbag suspension so he can drop it till it sits on the ground

Comment

Nice install, but tell me.....

Why does everybody have to have a screen in their trunk?

Is that for the guy in the body bag?

Peace,

Rafster
          Post # 3000

Comment

Xboxes are pretty limited for computing needs. For all the work you are doing, why not go with a custom PC setup?
            Spent so far: $1,755
            Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
            CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
            Don't mess with Texas.
            It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

I just got one mate i agree the xbox is out now lol
              my TURBO! Altezza!

Comment

Originally posted by psyrex

-psyrex
                Air bag suspnsion to raise and lower the car
                my TURBO! Altezza!

Comment

hrmm - while it mostly looks like a great install, I can't help but notice the head rest monitors....they don't fit right, and why not go ahead and flush in that monitor in the back? you have to agree that it looks a bit retarted to just literally stick a monitor back there and not try and integrate it at all....

else, looks good, even though there's no CarPC in there...lol

and what's this about a chrome exhaust tip?

you're going to put a turbo on the car, and only swap out the exhaust tip? wtf?
                  Jan Bennett
                  FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

At some stage Ill do the turbo and change the whole exhast system im not that crazy! Xbox is fully removed at this time car computer all the way thank you to all for convinicing me!
                    my TURBO! Altezza!

Comment

Moved to here
                      my TURBO! Altezza!

Comment

nice ride, i'm a big fan.... also where are you from? the states? because acquiring an altezza over here would be a big PITA

Comment

I said moved to that link so post there , whats PITA? New Zealand
                          my TURBO! Altezza!

Comment

pain in the ***, and yeaaa, sorry about that, i noticed that after i posted sorry

Comment

Working...
                            X