X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMW M3 & Eclipse GST (56k Warning)

Content Deleted By User!
    1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T
    ABIT NF-M2 nView | AMD Athlon64 FX62 Windsor | nVidia GeForce 6150 | Realtek ALC883 7.1DTS | Vista x64
    RF Power T162S | RF Power T162S | 2x RF Power T212D2 | RF Power T8004 | RF Power T20001bd | RF 3SIXTY.2

Content Deleted by User!
    ABIT NF-M2 nView | AMD Athlon64 FX62 Windsor | nVidia GeForce 6150 | Realtek ALC883 7.1DTS | Vista x64
    RF Power T162S | RF Power T162S | 2x RF Power T212D2 | RF Power T8004 | RF Power T20001bd | RF 3SIXTY.2

Comment

so where's the carputer???

And give those cars a damn wash. How disgusting!!!
      Installed
      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

The M3 has just been sittin there, so yeah... and the eclipse actually was just cleaned and buffed... but ofcource my road took its tole on it again.

And The parts for the carputer are still being purchased.

Comment

This forum is for completed car computer projects. I don't see a carputer anywhere in there.

Comment

Looks like the m3 needs new headlights. Those seem yellow.
            PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
            GammaControl v2.4
            SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

Originally posted by renegade4box
              This forum is for completed car computer projects. I don't see a carputer anywhere in there.

Originally posted by 0l33l
              Looks like the m3 needs new headlights. Those seem yellow.
              Being yellow does not mean he need's new headlights. Those same headlight can be made almost like new.
              Installed
              Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
              512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
              Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
              [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quattro
                Being yellow does not mean he need's new headlights. Those same headlight can be made almost like new.
                Ehhh... yeh... for like 3 months. Then its the same process over again.

IIRC its because the Uv coating is gone.
                PowerVoice v1 | NaviVoice Source
                GammaControl v2.4
                SKINbedder v3

1995 Lexus SC300

Comment

they were, but I just went over all my vehicle's headlights with scratch out and they all look new. gonna make it a monthly thing to do.

And sorry for posting some random photos here. It just said show off your ride so yeah. Didn't mean to upset you guys.

Comment

Says "Show off your project"...either way nice cars!!!
                    91 Toyota Supra fabrication http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=73932

Comment

Forget the fact that it doesn't belong here on this forum, but, is that really an M3, or just the wheels. You have no real ID pics, and that pic of wheels doesn't look to have an M3 brake caliper behind it. Also, that doesn't look like a GS-T, looks like an RS. Take come engine photos. You though it was show off your ride, but give 3 crappy car pics, and some bad pics of other stuff.

Dude, you can't even post incorrect information well.

Michael
                      ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx
                        Also, that doesn't look like a GS-T, looks like an RS. Take come engine photos.
                        It's a GS with an aftermarket turbo; hence the single exhaust pipe (stock GST's/GSX's have dual pipes coming out of the muffler. Unless it's a Spyder, in which case they all have dual pipes).
                        For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
                        Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
                        Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

Comment

Originally posted by DJiK
                          It's a GS with an aftermarket turbo; hence the single exhaust pipe (stock GST's/GSX's have dual pipes coming out of the muffler. Unless it's a Spyder, in which case they all have dual pipes).
                          Hey DJ,

It might be an aftermarket turbo, but without engine pics, I would call BS.

Michael
                          ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

The 97 BMW 'IS' a 2DR M3. The 98 Eclipse is a GS (420A N/T) And on the previous motor that had to be scraped, it was Turbo'd. It was a ****ty setup. So right now the car is non turbo because of the make over. New Motor from Mitsubishi with Transmission. Stage 2 Clutch. I'm rebuilding the Manifold because on the prior one, the welds were ****. So I'm going to play around with a few peices to get the right setup. Since its what I specialize in and I have a few other GS's and even one RS To turbo. So currently its just a GS with a complete new setup because the last one is toasted.

DJ, Spyders come with Dual tips just like the GST's and GSX's. And it wasn't really an aftermarket turbo. Aftermarket to the 420A, but not to Mitsubishi since I was using a puny T-25 Mitsubishi turbo.

Wired, if you have nothing good to say... you know the rest! Keep it that way! There is no reason for **** talking and all you had to do was ask for info if you wanted that. There are no rules stating that I have to stop calling my car a GS-T or GS Turbo everytime I undo 7 Bolts to pull the turbo off. That would just give people less confidence in things I say if one day I claim to own a 98 GS, then the next I own a 98 GST, the next day I am back to 98 GS... damn get the story straight ya know? So if you prefer me to change the title just because I am rebuilding the turbo setup For my car and its not straped on at the current moment, I'll do so.

Comment

Originally posted by 97GST
                              The 97 BMW 'IS' a 2DR M3. The 98 Eclipse is a GS (420A N/T) And on the previous motor that had to be scraped, it was Turbo'd. It was a ****ty setup. So right now the car is non turbo because of the make over. New Motor from Mitsubishi with Transmission. Stage 2 Clutch. I'm rebuilding the Manifold because on the prior one, the welds were ****. So I'm going to play around with a few peices to get the right setup. Since its what I specialize in and I have a few other GS's and even one RS To turbo. So currently its just a GS with a complete new setup because the last one is toasted.

DJ, Spyders come with Dual tips just like the GST's and GSX's. And it wasn't really an aftermarket turbo. Aftermarket to the 420A, but not to Mitsubishi since I was using a puny T-25 Mitsubishi turbo.

Wired, if you have nothing good to say... you know the rest! Keep it that way! There is no reason for **** talking and all you had to do was ask for info if you wanted that. There are no rules stating that I have to stop calling my car a GS-T or GS Turbo everytime I undo 7 Bolts to pull the turbo off. That would just give people less confidence in things I say if one day I claim to own a 98 GS, then the next I own a 98 GST, the next day I am back to 98 GS... damn get the story straight ya know? So if you prefer me to change the title just because I am rebuilding the turbo setup For my car and its not straped on at the current moment, I'll do so.

How thick can you be.

THIS IS NOT SHOW OFF YOUR RIDE, this is show off your project. THis is a carputer site, not a ricer site.

This post doesn't belong here, wether you have a turbo, don't have a turbo, want a turbo, removed a turbo, blew your turbo, whatever.

YOUR POST DOESN'T BELONG HERE. And, you still have failed to prove that what you claim you have, you have.

Throw us some VIN pics, and let us check for ourselves. You know what, forget that, just stop posting here, in this thread, cause it doesn't belong.

Michael

Comment

Working...
                              X