Nissan Maxima 2001

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nissan Maxima 2001

i've gone crazy looking for a completed maxima 01 carputer install. if any one has one please post it up for the rest of the maxima owners that want some ideas.

YOU NOOBS I swear dont search.

Comment

Lol

Comment

I have been working on mine for the past 6 months. 2001 Black Maxima

Comment

Mods delete this guys post and tell him to search.

1996 Accord Ex Carputer

Soon to come 2008 WRX 5-door Mac-carputer.

Comment

listen yo can say wat you want but ive searched this place more than u guys have up and down! there are no finished 2001 maxima's why if your so smart why dnt u find one! if u aint here to help bounce!

Comment

Originally posted by parrigugallo12
              listen yo can say wat you want but ive searched this place more than u guys have up and down! there are no finished 2001 maxima's why if your so smart why dnt u find one! if u aint here to help bounce!
              Need english help first because with that english the search engine must have not understood.

Comment

halrious........u and ur civic can go mamar ....if u understand than great if not than even better

Comment

Originally posted by parrigugallo12
                  halrious........u and ur civic can go mamar ....if u understand than great if not than even better
                  Well I find it hilarious that you can neither spell hilarious, nor speak correctly when attacking. Leaves you vulnerable...

I like my civic, and when you get 40+ miles per gallon, then we'll talk...

Yes I understand your post (barely), but not the reason. It is my understanding that the Nissan Maxima 2001 is extremely similar to the 2002 edition.

Changes for 2002 are incremental, but what an increment. The styling has been subtly freshened, but the most important improvements are inside. The 3.0-liter V6 has grown to 3.5 liters. Power, not exactly weak before,
                  <EDIT>: I deleted the posted post, because it was a Sentra, not a Maxima as Quattro pointed out. You can still find my boo boo in the next post down... </EDIT>

If you search just a little harder, then you might find some alternate years that look the same and get ideas that way. For example: 2001-2005 civics are pretty much the same. So are the 2001 and 2002 maxima apparently. You can look into it futher if you don't find what you are looking for.
                  Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
                  1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
                  30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
                  15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
                  Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Originally posted by 2k1Toaster
                    So basically searching for "maxima", then about 20 seconds later, I found this: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ghlight=maxima
                    Pretty much done. Just some cosmetics.

If you search just a little harder, then you might find some alternate years that look the same and get ideas that way. For example: 2001-2005 civics are pretty much the same. So are the 2001 and 2002 maxima apparently. You can look into it futher if you don't find what you are looking for.
                    Badger, I'm not gonna flame you or anything, but you need to search a little better yourself. Thats a sentra not a maxima.

btw, my brother's got a 01 maxima.
                    Installed
                    Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                    512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                    Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                    [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

same thing

whoopsie

Sry. Still, I'm sure you can find one...
                      15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...ghlight=maxima

Don't know year, but looks close

<EDIT>Nevermind....</EDIT>

Comment

I guess that the maxima's you should be looking for are 5th generation. Years 2000 to 2003. Maybe a google, I dunno. I guess they aren't that popular.

Comment

nope not the same. The only one that was completed was the Maxima of Doom, but his website is down.

I guess that the maxima's you should be looking for are 5th generation. Years 2000 to 2003. Maybe a google, I dunno. I guess they aren't that popular.
                            Maxima's not popular? I'd take a Maxima over a Civic any day.
                            Installed
                            Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
                            512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
                            Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
                            [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

Well it was a try.

btw, I love the name "Maxima of Doom"... Doom added on to anything makes it cool....

Comment

Working...
                              X