X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done Car Pc

Her Are Some Pics Of My Setup On A 2005 350z
    Attached Files
    IBM X23-P3 866MHZ 512 MEGS, 100GIGS 7INCH TOUCH SCREEN LILLIPUT USB 802.11G LINKSYS, USB BLUETOOTH ADAPTER

More

Here Are A Few More If You Have Any Questions Please Feel Free To Post Them Or Pm Me
    Attached Files
    IBM X23-P3 866MHZ 512 MEGS, 100GIGS 7INCH TOUCH SCREEN LILLIPUT USB 802.11G LINKSYS, USB BLUETOOTH ADAPTER

Comment

Looks really nice!! What are the spces on the computer.

oh btw, remove that crappy sound blaster stricker on the front of the screen.
      Installed
      Asus A7N8X-VM - AMD Mobile Athlon 2400
      512 Ram - 60GB HD - Opus 150w
      Lilliput 7" - Rikaline 6010
      [00000000000001100010-] 98% Completed

Check Out My Install!!!

Comment

about the sticker

how'd you fab screen?
        Current:
        [BMW E46 ///M3 Convertible]

Previous:
        [BMW E31 850CSi]|[BMW E39 535i]|[BMW HVAC Research]|[IBUS Scrolling Text]|[BMPuter]|[Velocity]|[TomTom]|[Vision]|[Space Navigator Driver]|[Super Fast Boot]

Comment

Lol

i am using an IBM laptop
          model: x23 P3 900 512ram 40gigdrive
          USB linksys 802.11b adapter
          motorola bluetooth adapter
          5 port usb hub
          mini usb wire for blackberry when wifi signal is not there
          aux harness for system with 2 aux inputs one for ipod video one for laptop (if i dont want to turn on laptop and just run music and movies from ipod i can )
          hard drive upgrade coming soon 100gig
          i got a hot mod coming soon also (remove sticker ) lol

Originally posted by Quattro
          Looks really nice!! What are the spces on the computer.

oh btw, remove that crappy sound blaster stricker on the front of the screen.

Comment

screen

Originally posted by sama
            about the sticker

how'd you fab screen?
            oh the screen i have a lilliput 7 inch i took it out of its case and used rubber silicone to keep it in place. the screen shell what to big for my 350z openeing the case and the screen was 7.25 my openeing in the cubby in the back was 7 inches

Comment

1. does your carputer shut down admittiately after you shut down your car engine?

2. Do you always have to cold start your pc everytime you restart your engine?

Comment

Originally posted by danchoi03
                1. does your carputer shut down admittiately after you shut down your car engine?

2. Do you always have to cold start your pc everytime you restart your engine?

well right before i turn off the car i just go to start shut down and im done, remember because i am using a laptop with the battery in it the battery kicks in once i turn off the car so no wait nothing else to do and then if im going into a store and dont want to turn off the pc i can leve it on and let it hibernate with a full battery it will last almost a week so thats the advantage of using a laptop

Comment

1) So you are using laptop lcd screen to put it in your dashboard?

2) What is that software "Engine Start" that you got there?
                  IS that a special software for carputer?

Comment

Originally posted by danchoi03
                    1) So you are using laptop lcd screen to put it in your dashboard?

2) What is that software "Engine Start" that you got there?
                    IS that a special software for carputer?
                    check your mail box send you message with more detail. using a laptop inplace of an all out desktop pc (mini pc ) and used a lilliput 7 inch touch screen

Comment

shouldn't this be in the finished projects section?
                      Jan Bennett
                      FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

shouldn't you be a mod?
                        Current:
                        [BMW E46 ///M3 Convertible]

Previous:
                        [BMW E31 850CSi]|[BMW E39 535i]|[BMW HVAC Research]|[IBUS Scrolling Text]|[BMPuter]|[Velocity]|[TomTom]|[Vision]|[Space Navigator Driver]|[Super Fast Boot]

Comment

lol
                          Jan Bennett
                          FS: VW MKIV Bezel for 8" Lilliput - 95% Finished

Please post on the forums! Chances are, someone else has or will have the same questions as you!

Comment

lol yea i should be a mod. will post up some more pic's tonight more clear and show the layout of where the laptop sitting and also how i ran the wires

Comment

Working...
                            X