No announcement yet.

2003 Civic CarPuter Install Complete!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 Civic CarPuter Install Complete!!

Ok, this project was actually completed about 4 months or more ago but been very busy and lazy and haven't gottent he chance to post yet.

I decided to not completely build the screen into the dash and hide the buttons because for one I like using it and two I wanted the option to upgrade anytime without actually doing a new fabrication.

This install was professionally done. The computer is under the passenger seat. The option I'm currently using are reverse cam, IG3 (Nav), Audio, and DVD. I will probably add Sirius later; I have it but it's not intergrated with RR yet. I'm finding that option will be very useful to me so I can use RR more. I have my audio coming from the Aux so I have to turn my stereo to Aux before I can hear sound. I don't mind this I'm just having I was able to integrate sound with my stereo system which was also professionally installed.

Ok, let me know what you think. I will post some pictures here later but for now go to this link http://www.civiccarputer.com/index.p...pose&Itemid=34 and you can view some pictures.

PROGRESS 95%[//////////]Complete - Software configurations
    Current Task: Just adding on...
    Needed:wireless keyboard/mouse
    My Carputer Blog
    Car System Site

Me gusta mucho - me likey very much.
    What software you using? I like the look of that gps....
    In da club....

ALIZEE WANTS YOU.....

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    Bunny's first poo
    __ U

Comment

I'm using LSX VOID and I love it. I need to upload more pictures as LSX VOID has also improved.

PROGRESS 95%[//////////]Complete - Software configurations
      Current Task: Just adding on...
      Needed:wireless keyboard/mouse
      My Carputer Blog
      Car System Site

Comment

nice fab work and clean install!!
        Lexus SC400
        Subaru WRX Wagon

Comment

ohh man...very nice job on the fab. i have a 02 civic and i'm working on my fabrication, but it's not going so well...can't make where the bondo and the plastic smooth enough so people can't tell...

Comment

Working...
          X