2004 Mustang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Mustang

Finally after months and months I finally got to finishing it. Still needs a lil clean up in the obvious spots but it all works and everythings perfect otherwise.

http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/ofpureblood/mustang/

like i said still needs a lil work but all in all i'd say like 90-95% done..that and i need a gps program...any suggestions lol

how is your screen mounted in there? doesnt look like you used epoxy/bondo. is it one of the screens that swivels out?

Comment

Originally posted by doobie View Post
      how is your screen mounted in there? doesnt look like you used epoxy/bondo. is it one of the screens that swivels out?
      well my setup requireed me to keep the stock radio so the radio is behind it and i cut away some of the center plastic console so that its kinda sandwiched between the two. so it sits on the plastic on the bottom and is held in with the pressure from the plastic and the radio behind it. I will be making a frame for it to mount it and will be extending the sides to help prevent sunwashout and hopefully giving it a door so you cant see it making it less likely to get stolen hopefully. PPlus using bondo isnt really a good idea especially for the interior of a car. its pourous and can get ruined really easily.

Comment

Working...
      X