Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peugeot 450 Coupe CSTM install (many pics)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peugeot 450 Coupe CSTM install (many pics)

Hi Guys!

This is my latest CSTM install! There will be added some pictures af the chase soon, but intill then you can check out the screen-integration-pictures...
    Hope you'll like it!

A completely guide (in danish), with full description, can be found at bilgalleri.dk!

***ARRRHG! Just reanamed all the picture-urls, and then it tells me that I'm only allowed to have 15 pictures shown! Why is that! If so, I have to pick some pictures out***

Nice job!

Put each pic in between [IMG] and [/IM G] (But w/o the space in between the M and G)

Peace,

Rafster
    Post # 3000

Comment

Hey Aze, when adding the IMG code, be sure to that the editor mode button is off.

Button -->
      For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
      Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
      Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

Comment

ARRGH! I'm just NOT into html!! It was supposed to be the big pictures, which were showed! But it's just the thumbnails!! Trying to fix it...

OK! Now it works, with the correct size showing!
        But is there anyway that I can post more pictures than 15? I have seen a lot of topics in here, with more than this!

Comment

new post.
          Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

so where did you reroute route air vents to?

very clean install, good job. wish I was as good with glass and bondo.
            -----
            2006 Audi A4 S-Line. 70% Complete.
            My Worklog

Comment

Thanks for the few comments!!

Geekinsc: I did'nt kept the air vents! They had to be "thrown away" to have the screen integrated! It's not a big problem to be without them! In my own car (Carina E) I did the same thing! And even in the summertimes, it's ok! I prefer an integrated touchscreen, more than keeping the air vents!

Comment

What do people do with the airvents generally, are they just routed into the back of the screen, and you just never touch the switch to turn them on? Would it be possible to get custom ones like a half inch wide that could go in beside the LCD?

Comment

Originally posted by demc7 View Post
                  What do people do with the airvents generally, are they just routed into the back of the screen, and you just never touch the switch to turn them on? Would it be possible to get custom ones like a half inch wide that could go in beside the LCD?
                  if u wanted, you could just fabricate some holes in the side, build a little box around hte lcd to protect against condensation mind you

but if ur looking for adjustable airvents then i cant help you

Comment

Working...
                  X