Check out my finished Project!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my finished Project!

After many hours of effort, reading, and daydreaming.. I finally finished my carpc project inspired by this forum. Check out my results.. I put a bunch of pictures onto a webpage with some captions showing the process a bit.. maybe if anyone out there wants to install a carpc on a 1997 Audi A4 they'll find this thread and perhaps find my link of use: http://www.joeapro.com/carpc/ -- just a heads up though, theres quite a few images, and might load alittle slow, should only take 10 seconds on dsl tho.. anyhow.. let me know what you think

- Joe
    http://www.joeapro.com/carpc/

nice worke

Comment

Originally posted by altinono View Post
      nice worke
      thanks dude

Comment

Lookin good! I would suggest fusing that blue power wire at the battery though. You have the wire running through the door hinge and after opening and closing the door a bunch of times the wire could get pinched and get shorted to the frame. Instant fire.

Comment

Originally posted by DroStar View Post
          Lookin good! I would suggest fusing that blue power wire at the battery though. You have the wire running through the door hinge and after opening and closing the door a bunch of times the wire could get pinched and get shorted to the frame. Instant fire.
          Yea you're right, I'll probably install a fuse block sometime next week.. least of all I'd need now is a car fire.....heh

Comment

Looks good. If a cassette adapter works for Darque, I guess it can work for you!
            Fusion Brain Version 6 Released!
            1.9in x 2.9in -- 47mm x 73mm
            30 Digital Outputs -- Directly drive a relay
            15 Analogue Inputs -- Read sensors like temperature, light, distance, acceleration, and more
            Buy now in the MP3Car.com Store

Comment

Good work joeapro. Great example of working with what ya got.
              Carputer Haiku (thanks Ian Hughes)
              Serious error.
              All shortcuts have disappeared.
              Screen. Mind. Both are blank.

Comment

Working...
              X