2006 Mustang GT Cantrafuse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Mustang GT Cantrafuse

I have Hijacked my own thread here. Im working on the skin right now, as i wait for my new job to kick in. I may add some comments as i go along and take in comments from others. Essentially, I am reworking the Default skin to get a good feel for what is possible. Where i feel i could use a layout change i do so, but for the most part, the default skin has a nice layout so i have just been re-skinning it. I still have not settled on a final scheme, so you will notice differences from screen to screen until i decide and go back to change them all. Any input is welcome of course. I can also imagine if anyone ever wanted one i could easily make other colors and logos.

PS. Thanks to 2 STanGeR for the mustang image and the photos

Nice work on that skin.
    02' JETTA 1.8T | WORKLOG ALBUM

Comment

The initial Screen, I have reworked the bottom bar with some new buttons. I plan to find some replacement Icons for the menus as soon as i find a good set.
      Attached Files

Comment

The Media Manager screen. I have updated this one recently as well to change highlight bar color (which isnt the final color most likely). The buttons on the left are different than any other buttons i have used, so they may change at some point.
        Attached Files

Comment

Reworked the entire screen based on a new change to the theme. I personally like it more, and since I am building it for me...I say what the heck. coucouillu, this one is of course inspired by your layout of the screen. I took some liberties however since i was able to expand the screen a little. That of course means, that unless you remove the second line of "stuff" on the main screen, it will not fit. If anyone really really wants it, i could adjust it to fit in a normal window. Hope you like it.
          Attached Files

Comment

What editor are you using for the skin?
            02' JETTA 1.8T | WORKLOG ALBUM

Comment

No editor, unless you consider Photoshop an editor. I Start off using the original image for layout purposes, then I just move what i want and work on the new look. Then of course, update the xml files to match the new layout.

Once i settle down on a theme (see below), i will defenitely try out that other layout you have there. The idea was to finish it, then get it installed and see what buttons I use the most.

Comment

Some changes made. I am redesigning the theme again based on some experiments i recently made. The media screen as mentioned, is inspired by coucouillu's layout.

Comment

Looking good man... Can't wait to see the finished skin.
                  Here's my setup, check it out.
                  http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...997#post934997

Comment

Working...
                  X