No announcement yet.

Hello all - pics inside

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all - pics inside

Well I moved on from my IS300 project and into a miata turbo project. Here is the specs on my build for the PC:
    Jetway c7 via 1.5
    512 ram
    60gb hd

I am fiberglassing the 7" housing into the dash as you can see in the pictures below with my Air fuel and boost gauge in the top holes. The pics of the housing are from the original bondo base, but with the last bondo session + sanding it looks OEM. My camera phone doesn't do very well lol.
    I have already built the PC and am stripping down the OS for faster boot. I am also looking to setup a biometric reader on the PC. Ultimately the PC will be to play MP3/music vids/ but I want to hook up my MegaSquirt ECU to it so I can tune my fuel and view my gauges on screen. Heres some pics, and I am open to comments, suggestions.

Now for those that are interested:
    Built 1.6 motor bored .020
    wiseco pistons
    Bellfab rods
    ARP headstuds
    t25 @ 15 psi
    550cc injectors
    Megasquirt ECU

I think this should be in the projects area....
    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

how's the megasquirt working out for u? I been reading their website and not sure if I have the time to do it.

Hey Lextacy, that looks good im close by and wouldn't mind seeing your project in living color, if ya don't mind. Cheers.
        CarPC: Mini-MAC Coming Soon!

Where did you mount the PC? Was there space somewhere up inside the dash or did it go in the trunk?
          Planing [=====>] 90%
          Coding [===>----] 50%
          Interface [=>-------] 25%
          Hardware [>---------] 10%
          Install [-----------] 0%