No announcement yet.

Hommer's custom 90 supra dash build

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hommer's custom 90 supra dash build

Well I will keep it short .. One its my car... why I do things the way I do.. dont ask.. dont know.. I just do.. :}Little about car... Its a 90 turbo supra.. rebuilt .. header air 60 turbo..maft pro custom intercooler and what knots...

this is were its at right now...

were it was ....

As I get more done I will update this thread..

this will be fun to see

awesome man

HUH? Got my attension, let's see what will happen next.

I love the tray idea, lookin' forward to seeing the completion of this!
          FAQ to the FAQ - Great Starting Point

My 2006 Honda Accord Carputer - Work In Progress
          My 1997 Chrysler Concorde Carputer - Died

Thanks... Yea I am always messing with things so when i install something like this in my car.. i want to beable to fix it, upgrade it or what ever with out taking entire car apart.. now with this design.. i can put what ever full size mobo in.. and all the cards and added gagets i can peace together..

Im poor.. so peacing things together is .. umm normal for me lol....

omg looks like a computer desck inside the car, must be damn heavy .... how about carbonfiber alternative for better waight and performance?
              Acura / Honda A/V CarPC Adapter GA-NET+
              Centrafuse Garmin Mobile PC Skin - GMPC Rebellium Skin
              3D Tuning and Car Visualizer - Preview your car in 3D, change paint job and rims

Holy custom Supra Batman! I'd love to see a diagram detailing what all the custom gauges are. Is that a digital gauge in the stock speedo/tach location? If so, what software do you use to display it? If not, well then what is it used for? What are all the customizations you've done so far?

WOW talk about back to the future. looking fwd on the finished product.

I wanna see whats under that hood! DANG!!!!!

WOW, I be keeping an eye on this too and I cannot wait to see it up and running

Just started me carpc here is a tempory link to pic of it

my worklog