Lexus IS250 Android integration using iVIC and ODROID U3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lexus IS250 Android integration using iVIC and ODROID U3

I just started a new project to incorporate an android system in my aging IS250.

Here is a schema of my proposed system: http://www.shad0w.org/isdroid/OdroidU3.html

and

here's the static version of that diagram Click image for larger version

Name:	OdroidU31_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	341.8 KB
ID:	2311230
    Last edited by kevinkga; 09-09-2014, 08:14 AM.

Originally posted by kevinkga View Post
    I just started a new project to incorporate an android system in my aging IS250.

Very cool, interested to see how it turns out. You're using the screen from your factory navigation system?

Comment

Yes indeed, the screen and the touchscreen. That's made possible by the iVIC unit. See this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5QODWS7K0Y.

I'm already using an android setup in my car at the moment that uses a Sony Xperia SP phone as the android device, but it has a few limitations:
      1. Cannot (easily) hook the GPS antenna of the phone to the aerial of the car.
      2. Cannot get the FM radio on the phone to send audio via HDMI.
      3. Quite slow, considering low-end processor and sony bloatware.

I ordered the ODROID U3 stuff yesterday and I guess it'll be a while until I get it. A few uncertainties at the moment:
      1. I was just wondering if you had any issues configuring the GPS module or does android just pickup that it's a com port and open it up for GPS data?
      2. Hows does the FM tuner work in real life conditions while driving around etc? I did a linux based carpc in my previous car (ford cougar) and the fm tuner I used was a silabs one but the reception was very poor. Possibly because I had a lot of alternator noise in my system.
      Last edited by kevinkga; 07-02-2014, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Yes indeed, the screen and the touchscreen. That's made possible by the iVIC unit. See this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5QODWS7K0Y.

I'm already using an android setup in my car at the moment that uses a Sony Xperia SP phone as the android device, but it has a few limitations:
        1. Cannot (easily) hook the GPS antenna of the phone to the aerial of the car.
        2. Cannot get the FM radio on the phone to send audio via HDMI.
        3. Quite slow, considering low-end processor and sony bloatware.

I ordered the ODROID U3 stuff yesterday and I guess it'll be a while until I get it. A few uncertainties at the moment:
        1. I was just wondering if you had any issues configuring the GPS module or does android just pickup that it's a com port and open it up for GPS data?
        2. Hows does the FM tuner work in real life conditions while driving around etc? I did a linux based carpc in my previous car (ford cougar) and the fm tuner I used was a silabs one but the reception was very poor. Possibly because I had a lot of alternator noise in my system.
        I didn't realize IVIC systems could mirror Android devices. That's pretty cool.

Hardkernel underpromises and overdelivers. I waited on shipping from them twice, both showed up in Canada in ~5 business days.

1. I didn't have any configuration issues with the Sure GPS, after I figured out how to get it to work properly. I didn't even try connecting through USB or serial. This forum helped me to get it working. It's mostly just enabling mock locations, and triggering the Bluetooth GPS app. Through a bluetooth dongle is definitely the easiest way to connect it to your Odroid. Tasker makes this a breeze. My Tasker profile for starting and stopping GPS depends on the Arduino being plugged in. When my car ignition starts, a relay triggers the power wire to a USB hub. I cut the power wire in the USB cable so that auxillary USB devices rely on this relay.

Do you mind my asking why you want to connect the GPS to your aerial? It comes with an antenna that works well, even when covered.

2. The FM tuner works pretty well how you'd expect a radio to work, except much more graphically. The reception is pretty good, and the fact that you can narrow the tuning band to your desired frequency makes it a lot better. I'd highly recommend making presets though, as it would be a pain to "flip" channels while driving.

I noticed you had posted about using the TDA7850? Are you still using that amp?

Surprisingly, I had no alternator noise in my carputer, definitely planned on spending a day ironing that out. It's possibly because I attached all ground points to the case?... Not really sure.

Comment

Do you mind my asking why you want to connect the GPS to your aerial? It comes with an antenna that works well, even when covered.
          After my first carpc project (on the Ford Cougar) I had pretty much hacked everything in my car and realised it had greatly dimished the resale value. I ended up giving it away and even then the guy who took it had it recycled because it was such a mess. With this project, I set myself the primary goal of not having to hack anything with the existing system, but instead use all existing components as much as possible.

Placing a GPS antenna in the IS250 would be a bit of a challenge, specially if I wanted to do it neatly (out of sight) whilst retaining good signal reception. There is very little space to work with under the dash (if any at all) and removing the panels can be such a pain and risky. I know for a fact that the factory antenna is pretty damn good and already placed in an ideal position, so splitting the antenna connector seemed like a good idea for integration. Another goal while doing this project is to be able for both the factory and custom system to co-exist in harmony. I know from experience that it's always good to have a reliable backup when you need it, thus only minor alterations to the existing layout.

2. The FM tuner works pretty well how you'd expect a radio to work, except much more graphically. The reception is pretty good, and the fact that you can narrow the tuning band to your desired frequency makes it a lot better. I'd highly recommend making presets though, as it would be a pain to "flip" channels while driving.

I noticed you had posted about using the TDA7850? Are you still using that amp?

Surprisingly, I had no alternator noise in my carputer, definitely planned on spending a day ironing that out. It's possibly because I attached all ground points to the case?... Not really sure.
          I still have my TDA7850 unit around somewhere but I am not using it. It would be nice if the TDA7850 could be integrated with some sort of I2S hifi sound chip to provide a fairly standalone component that's seen by the host system as merely a soundcard(maybe also add something else as a subwoofer amp too). However, with the iVIC unit, all audio is sent to the existing factory unit via HDMI and the factory AMP (Mark Levinson, I think) is quite good.

Comment

1. I didn't have any configuration issues with the Sure GPS, after I figured out how to get it to work properly. I didn't even try connecting through USB or serial. This forum helped me to get it working. It's mostly just enabling mock locations, and triggering the Bluetooth GPS app. Through a bluetooth dongle is definitely the easiest way to connect it to your Odroid. Tasker makes this a breeze. My Tasker profile for starting and stopping GPS depends on the Arduino being plugged in. When my car ignition starts, a relay triggers the power wire to a USB hub. I cut the power wire in the USB cable so that auxillary USB devices rely on this relay.
            What happens with many(most) usb GPS devices that I've encountered is they provide GPS data over a serial interface. So the device actually exposes a new serial port on the system. If my understanding is correct, that's basically what the mock locations do in android: it accepts GPS data akin to the serial interface. In theory it should be quite easy to pipe the serial port data directly to the mock location API in android and this guy might have already done it:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scDqVFPN9lU

I chose the GPS module you chose just in case that it could be harder than expected to get everything working over USB. However, if it works over USB then I'll just use that.

I know that some USB to Serial interfaces use FTDI chips that are supported in linux. I just need to know which one this GPS module uses and whether the linux kernel already supports it natively.
            Last edited by kevinkga; 07-03-2014, 05:57 AM.

Comment

After my first carpc project (on the Ford Cougar) I had pretty much hacked everything in my car and realised it had greatly dimished the resale value. I ended up giving it away and even then the guy who took it had it recycled because it was such a mess. With this project, I set myself the primary goal of not having to hack anything with the existing system, but instead use all existing components as much as possible.
              Makes sense. That kind of loss would definitely deter from making permanent changes. Looks like it will be an interesting project! Looking forward to seeing how it works out.

Comment

regarding the 12vto5v adapter.

I take it this simply shuts the power when ignition is off and allow power when ignition is on. Does the unit need to be shut down 'gracefully' to reduce OS hang and possible damage to mem cards/sd cards etc?

Comment

Originally posted by mos33y View Post
                  regarding the 12vto5v adapter.

I take it this simply shuts the power when ignition is off and allow power when ignition is on. Does the unit need to be shut down 'gracefully' to reduce OS hang and possible damage to mem cards/sd cards etc?
                  Correct. I don't really see risks with hard-off on solid state storage like emmc and flash.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ups.jpg
Size:	120.7 KB
ID:	2288594

You were right Focussed, delivery is rather quick! However, our customs had a surprise for me too. Seems like customs charged me an additional GBP28 for it. Bummer! Hopefully I'll have it by tonight when I get home

Comment

You were right Focussed, delivery is rather quick! However, our customs had a surprise for me too. Seems like customs charged me an additional GBP28 for it. Bummer! Hopefully I'll have it by tonight when I get home
                      Sounds about right. I had to pay some brokerage as well from Hardkernel. For my project the brokerage and shipping accounted for $149.60CAD, 24.6% of the project. Probably a useful thing to know for people who are pricing things out. Very exciting though, the Odroid is a lot of fun!

Comment

So I finally received the ODROID and here are some unboxing pics:
                        Attached Files

Comment

I was very curious about the hardware and chipsets available on this device, so I installed the dual booting image for linux and android. Here's what I did (on linux):

#download the zipped image file
                          wget http://www.odroid.in/mirror/dn.odroi...140315.img.zip
                          #unzip the file to reveal the image
                          unzip xubuntu-13.10-desktop-armhf_android_odroidu_20140315.img.zip
                          #do a raw write to the chip using the linux dd command and specifying 4M block size
                          sudo dd if=xubuntu-13.10-desktop-armhf_android_odroidu_20140315.img of=/dev/sdb bs=4M
                          sudo sync

NOTE: that /dev/sdb is the Usb Card Reader to which I attached my eMMC module to. This might vary on different systems and should be used with extreme care otherwise you risk overwriting data such as your OS!

Hardkernel provided an eMMC to MicroSD adaptor with the purchase of the eMMC module. You basically take off the eMMC module from the ODROID, press it onto the MicroSD adaptor, put the MicroSD adaptor into a (USB) MicroSD reader/writer and stick that MicroSD reader/writer into your PC's USB port. It turned out to be very handy for updating images. Once the image was written, I just took the eMMC chip and placed it under the ODROID U3 in its socket. Voila! New OS!

Power on the device and it boots into an ncurses a config mode, where you can set the HDMI output modes, SSH-on-boot etc. Very easy and convenient stuff. Once done, it boots straight into Xubuntu.

This video shows how to perform the actual dual boot afterwards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FTQgpalAqY
                          In short (btw the root password is 'odroid'):
                          [email protected]:/media/boot$ sudo su
                          [sudo] password for odroid:
                          [email protected]:/media/boot# cd /media/boot/
                          [email protected]:/media/boot# mv boot.ini.android boot.ini
                          [email protected]:/media/boot# mv boot.scr boot.scr.ubuntu
                          [email protected]:/media/boot# sync
                          [email protected]:/media/boot# reboot
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by kevinkga; 07-12-2014, 09:52 AM.

Comment

So here are some commands that I ran to get more info about the unit

[email protected]:~$ uname -a
                            Linux odroid 3.8.13.16 #1 SMP PREEMPT Tue Feb 11 10:47:21 BRST 2014 armv7l armv7l armv7l GNU/Linux
                            [email protected]:~$ lspci
                            pcilib: Cannot open /proc/bus/pci
                            lspci: Cannot find any working access method.
                            [email protected]:~$ lsusb
                            Bus 001 Device 006: ID 0bda:8176 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8188CUS 802.11n WLAN Adapter
                            Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)
                            Bus 001 Device 004: ID 046d:c52b Logitech, Inc. Unifying Receiver
                            Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:3503 Standard Microsystems Corp.
                            Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9730 Standard Microsystems Corp.
                            Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub
                            Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0001 Linux Foundation 1.1 root hub
                            [email protected]:~$ lsmod
                            Module Size Used by
                            fuse 65473 2
                            ipt_MASQUERADE 1693 1
                            iptable_nat 2485 1
                            nf_conntrack_ipv4 13029 1
                            nf_defrag_ipv4 1231 1 nf_conntrack_ipv4
                            nf_nat_ipv4 3444 1 iptable_nat
                            nf_nat 14753 3 ipt_MASQUERADE,nf_nat_ipv4,iptable_nat
                            nf_conntrack 65240 5 ipt_MASQUERADE,nf_nat,nf_nat_ipv4,iptable_nat,nf_c onntrack_ipv4
                            ip_tables 11486 1 iptable_nat
                            x_tables 15172 2 ip_tables,ipt_MASQUERADE
                            bridge 81191 0
                            stp 1882 1 bridge
                            llc 4842 2 stp,bridge
                            rfcomm 31784 16
                            btusb 12824 0
                            bnep 10808 2
                            bluetooth 197870 22 bnep,btusb,rfcomm
                            mousedev 10060 0
                            ipv6 269175 55 bridge
                            joydev 8724 0
                            smsc95xx 19090 0
                            usbnet 19464 1 smsc95xx
                            hid_logitech_dj 10725 0
                            rtl8192cu 522755 0
                            gpio_keys 7062 0
                            vfat 9124 1
                            fat 49103 1 vfat

Note that the USB logitech receiver is just my keyboard/mouse receiver.

Name:	wifi32.jpg
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	2288611
                            The wifi adaptor uses the RTL8188CUS chip and rtl8192cu kernel module:
                            Bus 001 Device 006: ID 0bda:8176 Realtek Semiconductor Corp. RTL8188CUS 802.11n WLAN Adapter
                            Device Descriptor:
                            bLength 18
                            bDescriptorType 1
                            bcdUSB 2.00
                            bDeviceClass 0 (Defined at Interface level)
                            bDeviceSubClass 0
                            bDeviceProtocol 0
                            bMaxPacketSize0 64
                            idVendor 0x0bda Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
                            idProduct 0x8176 RTL8188CUS 802.11n WLAN Adapter
                            bcdDevice 2.00
                            iManufacturer 1
                            iProduct 2
                            iSerial 3
                            bNumConfigurations 1
                            Configuration Descriptor:
                            bLength 9
                            bDescriptorType 2
                            wTotalLength 46
                            bNumInterfaces 1
                            bConfigurationValue 1
                            iConfiguration 0
                            bmAttributes 0x80
                            (Bus Powered)
                            MaxPower 500mA
                            Interface Descriptor:
                            bLength 9
                            bDescriptorType 4
                            bInterfaceNumber 0
                            bAlternateSetting 0
                            bNumEndpoints 4
                            bInterfaceClass 255 Vendor Specific Class
                            bInterfaceSubClass 255 Vendor Specific Subclass
                            bInterfaceProtocol 255 Vendor Specific Protocol
                            iInterface 0
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bEndpointAddress 0x81 EP 1 IN
                            bmAttributes 2
                            Transfer Type Bulk
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0200 1x 512 bytes
                            bInterval 0
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bEndpointAddress 0x02 EP 2 OUT
                            bmAttributes 2
                            Transfer Type Bulk
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            bInterval 0
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bEndpointAddress 0x03 EP 3 OUT
                            bmAttributes 2
                            Transfer Type Bulk
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            bInterval 0
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bEndpointAddress 0x84 EP 4 IN
                            bmAttributes 3
                            Transfer Type Interrupt
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0040 1x 64 bytes
                            bInterval 1

Name:	201206301836543944.jpg
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	2288612
                            Here is some more info about the USB Bluetooth adapter:
                            Bus 001 Device 005: ID 0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)
                            Device Descriptor:
                            bLength 18
                            bDescriptorType 1
                            bcdUSB 2.00
                            bDeviceClass 224 Wireless
                            bDeviceSubClass 1 Radio Frequency
                            bDeviceProtocol 1 Bluetooth
                            bMaxPacketSize0 64
                            idVendor 0x0a12 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd
                            idProduct 0x0001 Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode)
                            bcdDevice 19.58
                            iManufacturer 0
                            iProduct 0
                            iSerial 0
                            bNumConfigurations 1
                            bLength 9
                            bDescriptorType 2
                            wTotalLength 177
                            bNumInterfaces 2
                            bConfigurationValue 1
                            iConfiguration 0
                            bmAttributes 0xc0
                            Self Powered
                            MaxPower 0mA
                            Interface Descriptor:
                            bLength 9
                            bDescriptorType 4
                            bInterfaceNumber 0
                            bAlternateSetting 0
                            bNumEndpoints 3
                            bInterfaceClass 224 Wireless
                            bInterfaceSubClass 1 Radio Frequency
                            bInterfaceProtocol 1 Bluetooth
                            iInterface 0
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 3
                            Transfer Type Interrupt
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0010 1x 16 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bEndpointAddress 0x02 EP 2 OUT
                            bmAttributes 2
                            Transfer Type Bulk
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            bInterval 1
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bEndpointAddress 0x82 EP 2 IN
                            bmAttributes 2
                            Transfer Type Bulk
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            bInterval 1
                            Interface Descriptor:
                            bLength 9
                            bDescriptorType 4
                            bInterfaceNumber 1
                            bAlternateSetting 0
                            bNumEndpoints 2
                            iInterface 0
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Transfer Type Isochronous
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0000 1x 0 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bEndpointAddress 0x83 EP 3 IN
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0000 1x 0 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Interface Descriptor:
                            bLength 9
                            bDescriptorType 4
                            bInterfaceNumber 1
                            bAlternateSetting 1
                            bNumEndpoints 2
                            iInterface 0
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0009 1x 9 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0009 1x 9 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Interface Descriptor:
                            bLength 9
                            bDescriptorType 4
                            bInterfaceNumber 1
                            bAlternateSetting 2
                            bNumEndpoints 2
                            iInterface 0
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0011 1x 17 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0011 1x 17 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Interface Descriptor:
                            bLength 9
                            bDescriptorType 4
                            bInterfaceNumber 1
                            bAlternateSetting 3
                            bNumEndpoints 2
                            iInterface 0
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0019 1x 25 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0019 1x 25 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Interface Descriptor:
                            bLength 9
                            bDescriptorType 4
                            bInterfaceNumber 1
                            bAlternateSetting 4
                            bNumEndpoints 2
                            iInterface 0
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0021 1x 33 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0021 1x 33 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Interface Descriptor:
                            bLength 9
                            bDescriptorType 4
                            bInterfaceNumber 1
                            bAlternateSetting 5
                            bNumEndpoints 2
                            iInterface 0
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0031 1x 49 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Endpoint Descriptor:
                            bLength 7
                            bDescriptorType 5
                            bmAttributes 1
                            Synch Type None
                            Usage Type Data
                            wMaxPacketSize 0x0031 1x 49 bytes
                            bInterval 1
                            Last edited by kevinkga; 07-12-2014, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I also received the GPS board today. It's a Sure Electronics Bluetooth, USB and Serial GPS device (mine is GP-GS009V430)

Name:	IMAG0190.jpg
Size:	279.5 KB
ID:	2288613
                              Happy to find out that it's actually recognized as a COM port as I had originally suspected.
                              Opening /dev/ttyUSB0 showed me some GPS data, which is great news!
                              [email protected]:~$ cat /dev/ttyUSB0

It seems to be handled by these modules:
                              Module Size Used by
                              cp210x 8163 0
                              usbserial 23409 1 cp210x

Bus 001 Device 007: ID 10c4:ea60 Cygnal Integrated Products, Inc. CP210x UART Bridge / myAVR mySmartUSB light
                              Device Descriptor:
                              bLength 18
                              bDescriptorType 1
                              bcdUSB 1.10
                              bDeviceClass 0 (Defined at Interface level)
                              bDeviceSubClass 0
                              bDeviceProtocol 0
                              bMaxPacketSize0 64
                              idVendor 0x10c4 Cygnal Integrated Products, Inc.
                              idProduct 0xea60 CP210x UART Bridge / myAVR mySmartUSB light
                              bcdDevice 1.00
                              iManufacturer 1
                              iProduct 2
                              iSerial 3
                              bNumConfigurations 1
                              bLength 9
                              bDescriptorType 2
                              wTotalLength 32
                              bNumInterfaces 1
                              bConfigurationValue 1
                              iConfiguration 0
                              bmAttributes 0x80
                              (Bus Powered)
                              MaxPower 100mA
                              Interface Descriptor:
                              bLength 9
                              bDescriptorType 4
                              bInterfaceNumber 0
                              bAlternateSetting 0
                              bNumEndpoints 2
                              bInterfaceClass 255 Vendor Specific Class
                              bInterfaceSubClass 0
                              bInterfaceProtocol 0
                              iInterface 2
                              Endpoint Descriptor:
                              bLength 7
                              bDescriptorType 5
                              bmAttributes 2
                              Transfer Type Bulk
                              Synch Type None
                              Usage Type Data
                              bInterval 0
                              Endpoint Descriptor:
                              bLength 7
                              bDescriptorType 5
                              bEndpointAddress 0x01 EP 1 OUT
                              bmAttributes 2
                              Transfer Type Bulk
                              Synch Type None
                              Usage Type Data
                              bInterval 0
                              Last edited by kevinkga; 08-02-2014, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X