99 Pontiac Sunfire PC/Software

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99 Pontiac Sunfire PC/Software

Here is my attempt to start documenting my software and sunfire carputer build up.

http://MySunfire.com

Thanks for visiting!
    openMobile - Download
    Like what you see? Donations are always welcome

your site is awful slow men!!!
    RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
    We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

really?!? hmm, the first 5 pictures are being loaded off my home web server right now because blogger is not uploading pictures right but the rest are off blogger. That is most likely why the speed is so slow. guess I will have it shrink the pictures more. Thanks for the feedback
      openMobile - Download

Comment

no problem

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

The first 5 pictures have been resized. Wow were 800kb, now around 20. My bad. I thought it was still generating thumbnails for them, but it wasn't and they load fast for me since it is local.
          openMobile - Download

Comment

nice job!!!

how is the PC behave in the trunk being like that??? what is holding it ??

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

hmm, its a bit hard to see in the picture, but there are 2 screws, one on each side of the exposed "case" that keep it pressed up in the corner. It does move around a little bit, but I have not had any problems are driving around with it liek that for a year. To be honest, now that I have my sub and amp back there that I put in a few weeks ago, it is not held down at all. Its just sitting there until I finish cleaning up and reorganizing my trunk. That is hopefully going to happen this week if I can find the time....
              openMobile - Download

Comment

I like the box. What I dont like is the car(no offense towards you), since ive had so much trouble with my friends sunfire in the past weeks(He Bought not even a month ago(its a 2001 with 66000km) and the back speakers stopped working, the radio sometimes doesnt shut off, the speedo cluster has some electrical porblems, the radio says sometimes its locked etc...) When He got the car everything was working . Now Im starting to see why people say they are crap.

Comment

Originally posted by heezer7
                  hmm, its a bit hard to see in the picture, but there are 2 screws, one on each side of the exposed "case" that keep it pressed up in the corner. It does move around a little bit, but I have not had any problems are driving around with it liek that for a year. To be honest, now that I have my sub and amp back there that I put in a few weeks ago, it is not held down at all. Its just sitting there until I finish cleaning up and reorganizing my trunk. That is hopefully going to happen this week if I can find the time....

Cool..... keep up the good job.

thanatos.

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Comment

weird, I have not had any problems with mine at all. It has 72,000 miles and I bought it with 17,000. I do have abit of electrical problems I guess with my odometer. Every once in a while is goes crazy but goes back to normal after a few minutes. Its not something I have been too worried about getting fixed. Besides that, the car has been great. Sorry your friend has had so many problems.
                    openMobile - Download

Comment

Originally posted by thanatos106
                      Cool..... keep up the good job.
                      Thanks! I will post pics up there and try to remember to throw up an update here once I get it all organized. Just trying to keep max trunk space and it sill look cool.
                      openMobile - Download

Comment

Blog updated with new trunk layout plans.
                        openMobile - Download

Comment

Lots of picture were added of the new trunk layout. How does it look?
                          http://mysunfire.blogspot.com
                          openMobile - Download

Comment

Uesful tail file watcher application released on my blog. Helpful for watching log files.
                            openMobile - Download

Comment

I have tweaked and made a few updates to the site. one includes what happens when you leave a wifi adapter in the sun for too long. Things get a bit hot. Check out the pics!
                              openMobile - Download

Comment

Working...
                              X